or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Come on Tim. Apple didn't design great things by factoring in others tastes. They did it be having GOOD taste. China isn't known for that. And the reason the Chinese as well as everyone else likes Apple design is that they were shown what good design actually is! Don't factor in anything. Just make great designs. And please.... Don't ever put chrome on my phone tablet or phone. It's ok on the watch. But that's it.
Apple needs to get rid of con artist lovine and hire Taylor swift. Pronto.
It's called being responsible.And that's HOW the money ended up in the savings account.I suppose Apple sea this as a strategic loss to gain a bigger win down the line.
Great... So Apple pays money for s free trial in which it makes none while the artists do nothing but reap the rewards. Sounds fair... Apple already gave the artists s bigger cut than competing services to help compensate for the longer trial. Surprised they caved to such foolishness. Everyone thinks that because Apple has been diligent to save money that they must therefore need to spend it.
Dang. If only.
Very insightful
Also swift and other can simply have it part of their contract that huge debut albums and such like aren't to be included in the rial period if they wish to remain short sighted. This is a huge plus for fans. Artists would do well to remember that.
What Taylor is missing is that Apple isn't generating revenue with a free trial, which is a great thing FOR HER FANS. But they will be steering many fans toward the service with such generosity which will in turn cause fans to enjoy a superior service, artists like Taylor to enjoy the higher revenue from Apple music, and apple to continue to lead. And let's face it, if Apple didn't lead, we'd be still back in the 90's with so many competing services getting it wrong. How...
Because, you know, that wouldn't fit the anti-Apple narrative.And it would just make sense.Apparently, these artist would strangle the postman for delivering mail that contained an inaccurate phone bill.
Is it me or is the whole "curated" buzz old already?