or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Thinner yet not as robust... Ok More pixels, but only with a screen that is bigger... lol What's next? Apple to respond with "well our 15 has way more pixels than your 13 which beats our 12... And then there's the 27 5k..." And on. Lol Dell reallyinsulting people's intelligence there Bunch of junk trying to find a reaso to claim superiority. Funny thing is NONE of these comes close as a total package. You can have thin, poorly built, u sturdy slow, poor batteryife,...
So... Is that the CIA approved Xcode build I saw in the update section of the app Store today?... The error message I received "frostycup1" seemed like something I'd see on a compromised windows machine. Never a Mac.
So we are back to having a regular Macbook line and a Pro ine. The Air has been put in a strange spot of not needing to exist. At all. The new MB is basically the new Air, other than the sub 1k entry point. So this has me excited. Not necessarily just for this new MacBook, which i will likely purchase for my sister. But I am anticipating great things for the Pro line. A 12 inch laptop is pretty dang small regardless of resolution, but it is grreat for...
Lol people pay for iPhone. Because of the combination of leading OS PERFORMANCE, hardware specs, innovative features, SECURITY, privacy, and a very well laid out ecosystem. People gladly pay for iPhobe because it deserves it. No one wants expensive junk in a more expensive case. Android is meant to be cheap. All Google really should be free. They tried to make a premium laptop called the pixel. But no one wanted it. Now they try to say they meant to not sell very many...
Wow. Talk about losing credibility. These guys just took a personal vendetta into their profession. I can see their own business going down the tubes with practices like that. Best case scenario is it was a rogue analyst who was getting fired already or something along those lines. But not likely. Funny how thre folks forget how successful the Mac itself is. The iPad as well. In addition to the iPhone. And the market always varies. That's shy Apole does well to have...
Lol. I used to live an hour from Tyler Texas. Podunk town with a lot of backward thinking. I can see this appealed and overturned.
Lol. Everyone can copy Apples Pay system. But the system itself is not why apple is successful. They are successful because of the TRUST that Apple has BUILT over the decades.
Fixing what isn't broken. Be interesting to see if this is a step forward...or a step back.
Makes sense that Apple would be at least investigating the feasability of making electric cars. Or at least working on a platform third parties can use. It started with CarPlay. I think that's the first time an Apple OS has been licensed to third parties. So I can see the whole car infotainment experience as well as controls being taken over as well. And at that point, Apples investment in solar energy makes so much sense, its a no- brainer. But Apple is a very...
I guess you forgot about the part where cook said he would (voluntarily) implement it.Interesting that this framework INCLUDES recommendations. So sounds like it's a software/hardware thing. No Bueno.Maybe you should read entire posts instead of skimming...You know, like you accuse others of doing to the article.