or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Which reminds me... Those store pics look cool, futuristic, minimal, and different than anything before.Jobs and team didn't go for "resembling" current chic stores. They showed everyone else what could be.While the "ahrendts store" looks nice, it isn't any better than the current store designs and may actually be s backward step in term of not only style, but style and layout leadership as well. This looks like Apple is following others. Not leading the way.I know this is...
The new font is a little uglier. But it's actually weighted more evenly and will likely be more legible for folks with less than ideal vision. So it's a win. I personally will miss the Helvetica Neue however. Especially the Ultralight.
But I'm guessing a separate sensor would be of benefit to precision.Maybe pencil 2.0I'm already chomping at the but for the iPad Pro.I e never really been an iPad fan. I am now.Been looking into Wacom drawing tablets.But with this, there is no need.Plus you get this king of tablets on top of everything.
No doubt.But without the benefit of knowing exactly how the hardware and software are communicating or where the gyro is positioned relative to the tip of the pencil, I'd imagine precision could suffer unless the whole thing was designed to be agnostic in terms of where the pointy end of the pencil is.If it's neutral, then they can implement it at the OS LEVEL.and then it would truly feel completely natural and have a distinct advantage over competing pen I put methods.
Agreed. They should have used the keyboard contacts to connect to Snd charge the pencil.So much missed opportunity. Though it's still amazing.Touch charging and an actual digital eraser are two HUGE missing features. Hopefully they get baked into version 2.0
It would be great if the Pencil had a sensor that let the iPad know when the eraser side was touching the screen. Instead of selecting the eraser tool in software. It would be like drawing and erasing with a real pencil. I actually thought it had this function until I saw the opposite end of the pencil tip was just a plug to power it up. What a waste. Would really cause the Pencil name to be meaningful.
And in that same world, Shiggy doesn't make great games...
Finally? Lol.The passing of time doesn't make wrong right. Nor does it mean that it's ok to kill off "by the people and for the people."This is literally a few people with too much power abusing said power.And you like it.Just remember that when such power is used in a way that affects you negatively.Imagine a legislature that forced Christianity down your throat.Now imagine the Christians who have this trash shoved down theirs.America is no longer a union. It's a kingdom.
You didn't see the FOUR speakers that auto-sense orientation and adjust output accordingly?Alrighty then...
lol. I'll never use the Twitter or Facebook apps. Don't need them snooping my private life anymore then they already do.