or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Oh crap. I really really HOPE this "framework" is merely recommendations. If it also includes government supplied software (or hardware/software) solutions, then of course Apple doesn't ACTIVELY share with the government. The Backdoor will already exist. With all the extras (things that normally require a vote by the people) slipped into Ombamacare (itself an invention foisted into the public who never had a chsnce to vote for or against), "czars" who weren't voted in...
Twitter trying to prevent its stock from tumbling by shifting blame. Wow. Only going to hurt them worse. Hashtags just aren't cool anymore.
Beyond that, the shape is a pain to keep in your pocket, strap to your arm etc.It probably feels great as you hold it. But it's very impractical overall.And it's ugly as can be.iTunes has some pretty high quality tracks of you want.Going all crazy over some barely perceptible differences isn't the way to go.I mean if you're going to want to hear studio quality then you will need studio quality noise canceling headphones and a CD.THE MP3s are compressed here. Some a little...
What I love about Apple and what is earning them this type of power is the simple fact they exist to make the best computing devices in the world. While everyone else is focused on tapping a market or figuring a clever way to drain money from customers or how to cast doubt on their competitors or to copy them etc. Apple simply keeps doing what it loves to do: make the best conouting products out there. Bravo.
About time they give it a black bezel and fill all that empty space with actual SCREEN! May actually consider one now.
Entire article could be shortened like so: PA semi acquisition.
Well said.When jobs said that, he had recently introduced a revolutionary multitouch ui.Kicking the stylus trend.And he was right about "doing it wrong" if you REQUIRED a stylus for interaction.But there are some cases where an OPTIONAL stylus would be great such as notes, sketches, Adobe apps, etc.I do a lot of digital design and I'd love to be able to do that with my iPad out of the box.If Apple bundled an APPLE MADE stylus with he iPad, I'd upgrade from my gen 4 in a...
Oh look... It's the screen assembly base for the new Mbp 18" retina...
And that's all it needs to say.
GT Coporate Memo: "Hey guys, as you know, we are filing for bankruptcy protection. And you know what that means... FREE MONEY!!!!" When you owe, you pay. Period. No wonder these shammers went down the toilet.