or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Doesn't look iOS 7 at all. Looks like an android app Maybe a little cleaner looking.
I SOOOO hope not!   As it is, the current Nano rightly deserves criticism for aping the Nokia Lumia.   And it's not a nice look. At all.   Keep the dimensions, make it larger, and thin the bezel.   Anodize the aluminum, sure. That's nice.   I hope that's the ONLY thing that is similar to the current Nano.   The round icons - yuck. the Nokia Lumia look - yuck.   Current 5S - nice! Just refine it further.
 Actually, such care has been taken in the translation of the Bible, more than any other book in history. But... there have been errors. That's why it's helpful to go back to the earliest and majority manuscript text. The words are translatable and, as in every language system ever, also must be taken into context with the surrounding thoughts present. We can hope for having one word describe certain things just so, but more often than not, we don't have that. So we take...
 Not a fan of either of those churches. But you do realize that churches by nature have to be bigger than very large houses, no? You know, since they temporarily "house" hundreds or thousands of people at a time... And being offended because churches happen to exist, oh I don't know... nearby where people live? Most churchgoing folks actually WANT their church close by. food for thought. Maybe the White House should not have so much land because it typically houses less...
What's even funnier is that it's not the "Christians" getting upset. It's those opposed to the Bible and the idea that God who made you knows better what's good for you than you do. There are attacks on religious liberty all the time. Finally, a bill gets signed into law that protects them (ie: religious liberty that actually has some solid ground to stand on), and those who want to oppress find some way to "be offended" and make it about them. Maybe I missed some posts on...
 The word "sin" means to miss the mark. In the bible that "mark" is God's standard of holiness. No one ever could meet that. That's why the cross. Beyond that, homosexuals are welcome to come to the cross as well. Jesus didn't come to save the perfect. He came to save the lost. The word "sin" doesn't have to be mentioned anymore than "manslaughter," "murder," Hhomicide," or "unlawful," "illegal," etc. have to be used. anything that is against God's word wether in...
What you said is true. But it's not the money nor the paper in my Bible that matters. It's the message that is communicated on those pages. And Jesus said "render unto Ceasar what is due him." So we have our countries leadership images on the coins and paper money we use. We pay our taxes. We are fiscally responsible. It's the right thing to do. As far as removing God's name from money, why would we do that? To pretend this nation wasn't founded on biblical principles by...
That's actually what the Bible says is going to happen. And every day you see the evidence. Like opposition to a bill that simply provides protections for religious freedoms. Everyone is OK with the idea of religious freedom until the "religious people" actually want to make good on those freedoms. Talk about hypocrisy.
I do think that religious freedoms need to be vigorously defended. I don't oppose the bill, because it simply offers protections. Homosexuality is a sin. If run a ministry, I should not be forced to hire people to serve there just to appease some false "non-discriminatory" jive, when the hire goes against the Bible.  "Rights" are getting to be funny things these days. Everyone is in support of "rights" when the base part of humanity is spoken for. But when it comes to...
 Like the same word being "made" as in you made me mad. Or I "made" lemonade. It's not only the word used in ANY language. It's also the context in which it's used.