or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

I thought I wouldn't like the change. After hiring Angela, it seems Apple's sales efforts just completely turned people off. The whole Watch sales overcomplication was ridiculous. Some of the retail choices have been... Questionable. So when read here that the site went in this direction I was a bit concerned, just wishing Ahrendts would stop pushing change for change sake. So I go to check it out... And to my surprise.... It's GREAT. It now works as simply as most...
It's just a guy making musicSome people will like it. Some won'tI don't care for his music. So it means nothing to me.The whole beats things was just off. But if it gets more people to buy Apple stuff then great.Other than that who cares.I'd be more interested when weird al makes a UHF sequel.
Meh.
It's easy to be a skeptic.It's a simple profession that you don't have an answer.But that's ok. In this fast moving world where a legitimate game changing product or service seems to introduced multiple times a year, I'm not sure even the people with answers have the answers anymore.That said, an automobile is a transport system. Apple is very good at systems. They find the reason for being and take the simple, effective, and reliable way to accomplish that reason for...
The nasal discharge with boogers and fresh mucus mixed with puss.
Oh man. I thought that was hilarious!
Watch sales must be healthy if best buy wants in. So there's that.
Crime happening or no, my daughter should not be subject to seeing some guys junk simply because he wants to pee in her bathroom. And he shouldnt be privy to seeing her in that private a setting.It's difficult enugh raising kids right. they don't need temptation at every turn.enough already.
When I was little, I ws taught that playing make believe was ok. but there is a time to knock it off. But we live in an era where grown adults are stuck in a make believe infinite loop and try to pass it off as reality. a man calls himself a woman. it''s not true, but then he is calld "she." as if cosmtic surgery somehow chages the fundmnetals of who they are, chromosomes be damned... a white woman sas she is black, and it's not lying,... it's just how she...
Ridiculous