or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Note scores compared to Cell Phones? LOL. The thing is a tablet. The competitor for 5S is the S4. And the 5S kills it dead. The Note 3 that just came out will have to compete with the iPad 5. the comparison between them will be the Note 3 iPad 5 with cellular radio. Willing to take bets on how that turns out...
Wow. this guy is such a clown. What's best for the company IS best for the shareholders. It is a comfort that Apple has a large sum in savings. Wether it is used for the proverbial famine season or unforseeable acquisition needs, it is actually the best thing that Apple has such cash to back them up. Mr. Icahn figures that because Steve Jobs isn't piloting the company, that must mean Tim Cook isn't on the same level. Therefore, Mr. Icahn can come in to leave another...
patented! Until Samsung wants to do the same thing...
3 times so far.If you haven't seen it, you either haven't gone to the movies this summer or you've arrived late. And I think it plays just prior to the movie previews.Each time, my date asks, what is that? During the trailer. Each time, I was only so happy to say "just wait"And they thought "all that for a computer? Must be really cool" or something along those lines.Come to think of it, you can tell Apple is enticing the Hollywood production crowd quite a bit this way as...
Wow. this is the measure of success. I can't even touch my iPhone 5S yet and these haters are luring hackers with rewards? Who's behing the front? Samsung? Google? Sheesh. Anything can be hacked. Anything. But can it be hacked in REALISTIC, REAL WORLD setting (ie: getting up to go to the restroom, but forgetting your phone on the desk for 5 minutes)? And even so, the scanner is an alternative to password. And Apple has already said it is not perfect. So funny how I...
The anti-American stereotypes have been played out.Read the memo.
Plastic. It's cheap. And it's needed for Apple to get a new phone into the $99 on contract category. It's also needed for manufacturing volume. The 5 saw manufacturing struggles keep the phone out of many hands at launch for months. Now they have perfected the manufacturing, so it makes sense to go the "5S" route. But the plastic phone does a number of things: 1) It distinguishes visually and physically the two markets: kind of like the old Macs - pro and consumer...
itv
Lol.This is what Samsung builds when Apple doesn't show them how to do it first.Has to be a joke.It can't literally be that bad.We will know for sure soon enough.
Ebook price drops based on "volume" are a joke.   In printing, it makes sense.  there is paper, ink, manpower, etc. involved.   In Ebooks, it is the eBook creation one time.  then uploaded to servers. that's it.   Then downloading which costs next to nothing per ebook after amortizing server cost with everything else those servers are doing.   Amazon is the one with the unfair practices.   All Apple's pricing model did was to make sure that if a...