or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

So disappointed in the message on the back of the posters.   Great machine, Truly awesome.   Great posters. Nice idea.   But then they completely ruined it with the alluding to curse words.   Nothing professional about that - curious since this is the Mac PRO.   Apple going from class to crass?   Let's clean it up, Cupertino.
 Actually, most laptops are never upgraded. they are designed to deliver a max amount of performance given the design caveats that come with very limited space in a mobile form factor. Same thing with Smart devices these days, only more so.  As the market demands thinner, lighter notebooks, yet still with large displays, desktop class performance, and all day battery life, some concessions have to be made. being that most people never have the need to open their laptop for...
 They do. They come with Intel Crystalwell GPU. they also come with the additional discrete Nvidia Gforce 750M GPU. The CPU is Intel Haswell.
lol so many missing the point of the 5C. it exists for a few simple reasons: 1) to sell more 5S' - seriously. when you are looking at one product, you want the higher end model of that one product - especially when the price disparity isn't huge. If the 5c was cheaper, it would be different. but Apple sells it higher so that way when you are in the market for it, you end up lookinig at the 5S for "only" xxx more. 2) to enlarge profit margins versus selling the more...
Actually, the Class Action allows the ruling to benefit the USERS, the ones who were actually hurt by Googles actions.I don't remember getting a cut from the 22.5m
Brought to you by Creative Cloud.
Note scores compared to Cell Phones? LOL. The thing is a tablet. The competitor for 5S is the S4. And the 5S kills it dead. The Note 3 that just came out will have to compete with the iPad 5. the comparison between them will be the Note 3 iPad 5 with cellular radio. Willing to take bets on how that turns out...
Wow. this guy is such a clown. What's best for the company IS best for the shareholders. It is a comfort that Apple has a large sum in savings. Wether it is used for the proverbial famine season or unforseeable acquisition needs, it is actually the best thing that Apple has such cash to back them up. Mr. Icahn figures that because Steve Jobs isn't piloting the company, that must mean Tim Cook isn't on the same level. Therefore, Mr. Icahn can come in to leave another...
patented! Until Samsung wants to do the same thing...
3 times so far.If you haven't seen it, you either haven't gone to the movies this summer or you've arrived late. And I think it plays just prior to the movie previews.Each time, my date asks, what is that? During the trailer. Each time, I was only so happy to say "just wait"And they thought "all that for a computer? Must be really cool" or something along those lines.Come to think of it, you can tell Apple is enticing the Hollywood production crowd quite a bit this way as...