or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

4 is backward. No need.
So... Samsung can't do math, places way too much importance on selfies (when actually I can do panoramas on my year old iPhone just as easily...) and has a useless curved strip on either side of the screen. Just another bother when it comes to landscape screen operation. Man, they are really going to have to hype this thing to death. And they'll be doing it with Apple showing them how. Lol Looking forward to the forthcoming iPhone 6s. Took them long enough just to...
Tee hee!
Larger 5k MBP incoming...
This is a good thing. Ive isn't the only talented designer at Apple. But one thing he REALLY brings to the table is he cares. A lot. He's a perfectionist and has a strong sense of visionary design in matters of pretty much everything. Steve jobs saw how the invisible dots connect in matters of business and humanity. Ive sees how design works clot just in some niche arenas, but in general. He will be the guiding force directing teams of hungry, talented designers...
In before everyone goes blind.
This article is pretty stupid. It's obvious that Mr. Bush was simply throwing a jab at the governments hostile takeover of health care that no one voted for. He's not doing an apples to apples comparison. My God. Anything to tar and feather the guy eh? Making yourself look ignorant in the process. Sheesh.
Yay! Now I can find out who my father is...
As I mentioned previous. This was so obvious. And cool too. Now you can get your band/extended battery. Great idea.
Wow. Complete with jony ive accent and vocabulary. I almost spit out my mango smoothie. The thing about Apple ads is that they're authentic. It makes sense to have the British accent because ITS THE ACTUAL VOICE OF THE ACTUAL DESIGNER!!! I don't hear the voice of any of their designers. I hear an Australian mimicking a British accent. And using the exact same vocabulary as Apple even mentioning the diamond drilling and cutting edges which Apple has been doing forever...