or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

What would be really cool is for Apple to design the next watch so that the wrist band can safely have multiple batteries inside of IT and contacts added where the band connects to the watch. Long battery life integrated. and no one would ever see the add on.
Actually I found the old 17 to be very portable. And with the sleekness Apple is producing now, I'd think that may be a non issue. But for traveling to clients and doing work on the spot, I find the smaller systems to be lacking. Perhaps there will not be a perfect solution here. Doesn't seem to be much interest. So that bums me out a bit. A5k screen is pretty much a MUST for anyone designing for the web now. Apple changing the game and progressing things lol I...
I definitley would. Holding out for something along those lines. the 15 is just too small for me. I do graphic design, web deign and devopment, video editing, audio editing, as well as the requisite email, word processing, etc. Just wondering if there were others that would be interested in such a thing. with the iMac 5k, the Macbook getting smaller, but better, the Air seemingly going the way of the Dodo, and the MacBook Pro line due for a signigicant refresh and...
I thought that strane too. Lookinat Volvo's logo.but funny how changes in the times distort original intent.Not my first choice for info, but it's accurate:http://www.examiner.com/article/why-is-volvo-s-logo-the-male-symbolWhat's also funny and sad at the same time is how dumbed down the American English language has become and how meaning has been distorted or changed outright due to popularity and/or great influence. I have a Websters dictionary that I like to reference...
The whole personal computing revision was born to give people their own secure private local files and apps. Then google comes along with chrome and it's the dark ages all over again.ol
Thinner yet not as robust... Ok More pixels, but only with a screen that is bigger... lol What's next? Apple to respond with "well our 15 has way more pixels than your 13 which beats our 12... And then there's the 27 5k..." And on. Lol Dell reallyinsulting people's intelligence there Bunch of junk trying to find a reaso to claim superiority. Funny thing is NONE of these comes close as a total package. You can have thin, poorly built, u sturdy slow, poor batteryife,...
So... Is that the CIA approved Xcode build I saw in the update section of the app Store today?... The error message I received "frostycup1" seemed like something I'd see on a compromised windows machine. Never a Mac.
So we are back to having a regular Macbook line and a Pro ine. The Air has been put in a strange spot of not needing to exist. At all. The new MB is basically the new Air, other than the sub 1k entry point. So this has me excited. Not necessarily just for this new MacBook, which i will likely purchase for my sister. But I am anticipating great things for the Pro line. A 12 inch laptop is pretty dang small regardless of resolution, but it is grreat for...
Lol people pay for iPhone. Because of the combination of leading OS PERFORMANCE, hardware specs, innovative features, SECURITY, privacy, and a very well laid out ecosystem. People gladly pay for iPhobe because it deserves it. No one wants expensive junk in a more expensive case. Android is meant to be cheap. All Google really should be free. They tried to make a premium laptop called the pixel. But no one wanted it. Now they try to say they meant to not sell very many...
Wow. Talk about losing credibility. These guys just took a personal vendetta into their profession. I can see their own business going down the tubes with practices like that. Best case scenario is it was a rogue analyst who was getting fired already or something along those lines. But not likely. Funny how thre folks forget how successful the Mac itself is. The iPad as well. In addition to the iPhone. And the market always varies. That's shy Apole does well to have...