or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Lol. Everyone can copy Apples Pay system. But the system itself is not why apple is successful. They are successful because of the TRUST that Apple has BUILT over the decades.
Fixing what isn't broken. Be interesting to see if this is a step forward...or a step back.
Makes sense that Apple would be at least investigating the feasability of making electric cars. Or at least working on a platform third parties can use. It started with CarPlay. I think that's the first time an Apple OS has been licensed to third parties. So I can see the whole car infotainment experience as well as controls being taken over as well. And at that point, Apples investment in solar energy makes so much sense, its a no- brainer. But Apple is a very...
I guess you forgot about the part where cook said he would (voluntarily) implement it.Interesting that this framework INCLUDES recommendations. So sounds like it's a software/hardware thing. No Bueno.Maybe you should read entire posts instead of skimming...You know, like you accuse others of doing to the article.
Oh crap. I really really HOPE this "framework" is merely recommendations. If it also includes government supplied software (or hardware/software) solutions, then of course Apple doesn't ACTIVELY share with the government. The Backdoor will already exist. With all the extras (things that normally require a vote by the people) slipped into Ombamacare (itself an invention foisted into the public who never had a chsnce to vote for or against), "czars" who weren't voted in...
Twitter trying to prevent its stock from tumbling by shifting blame. Wow. Only going to hurt them worse. Hashtags just aren't cool anymore.
Beyond that, the shape is a pain to keep in your pocket, strap to your arm etc.It probably feels great as you hold it. But it's very impractical overall.And it's ugly as can be.iTunes has some pretty high quality tracks of you want.Going all crazy over some barely perceptible differences isn't the way to go.I mean if you're going to want to hear studio quality then you will need studio quality noise canceling headphones and a CD.THE MP3s are compressed here. Some a little...
What I love about Apple and what is earning them this type of power is the simple fact they exist to make the best computing devices in the world. While everyone else is focused on tapping a market or figuring a clever way to drain money from customers or how to cast doubt on their competitors or to copy them etc. Apple simply keeps doing what it loves to do: make the best conouting products out there. Bravo.
About time they give it a black bezel and fill all that empty space with actual SCREEN! May actually consider one now.
Entire article could be shortened like so: PA semi acquisition.