or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

The phone will be called something like "ichat Mobile", "Mobile Me", or simply iChat (even though the software bears the same name).
i guess I just feel that Mcrosoft thinks theri users are plain stupid. Actually, having gone to school for MCSE, I know they feel that way. They try to copy Apples iLife and then they try to sound like they have something new that no one else does. It sort of angers me. I feel strange about taking this so personal, but I feel bad for the suckers who will get pulled in by this jive. I wish it was easier to take my organization to all Mac, but dumb articles like...
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/busin...4979/index.htm the above article goes on and on about how Microsoft somehow has the operating system that caught Apple and Google off-guard, because while Google and Apple make headway with video like Youtube and iTV (while they neglect the fact that Microsoft has failed here many times), they say that Vista is where MS will take the rug right out from under Apple and Google (like MS is the underdog? Darth Vader is Trying a little...
the Zune is NASTY! I saw it at the local Circuit city. i thought it was huge. Much bigger than the pictures make it look. then that wrongo button that tries to look like a scroll wheel. Then the navigation scheme. Talk about confusing. After clicking through your song collection for a couple of months, I can imagine the button on this thing breaking. then you have got the designed in the '70s look. Not the cool retro way. I mean like the technology was created in the...
O S X And, if you must.. you can run windows. that is not to mention the Macintosh superior desing, build quality, service and honesty. with a Mac, you know what you are getting - the best computer for the money and not something pushed out the door only for the purpose of increasing profit (although apple profits handsomely, it is still a better bargain than anything else out there).
5 pounds is nothing. Macbook can run OS X and Windows too. Thinkpad cannot run OS X. Decision made.
Wow. that was hilarious! First, the guy trying to advertise the Zune bascially had to admit that it totally stinks and then the news lady pulls out her shuffle that everyone was fawning over how much better it looks than the Zune -- and it is not even the prime competitor to zune. I almost died laughing! The news guy actually asks why doesn't Microsoft get some good design people because Zune looks so clunky! Ha Ha!
Hello, I am looking to purchase a new computer to run a program called "Mediashout V3" on. Right now, we use a Dell P4 2.2 GHZ with 512 MB RAM and Nvidia Geforce w/ 256 MB VRAM, which crashes every now and then while running the program. We are looking to purchase a Mac Pro with Quad 2.66 Xeon, 2 GB RAM, ATI X1900 XT w/ 512 MB VRAM, and 2 500 GB hard drives. I am thinking to install Windows XP via BootCamp onto one hard drive and leave OS X on the other. we were going...
I for one hope they NEVER change the design. It is the classiest look I have ever seen and I think any desing other than the aluminum look would be a downgrade. Even the Nano is alu now. Aluminum will never go out of style. there are two things that instantly give the look of class to any design, be it a computer, a building, a car, or an accessory -- glass and aluminum. they can make it thinner (no, I haven't the foggiest idea how), they can make it sturdier, moreof a...
it will be an invisible touchpad with only a small graphical indication of where it is. Apple is a stickler for aesthetics and a minimalist style. An unnoticeable trackpad seems somewaht obvious, probably using the same technology as the iPod scroll wheel and Mighty Mouse.