or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Does the lid close evenly? Do the keys touch the display?
How does the lid close? Does it close evenly? Also, so the keyboard keys still touch the display? I am getting the same PB in a few days.
The only beef I had with the previous 17 was that the 15 screen was much brighter and had greater color saturation. Now, with such high resolution, color saturation, and brightness, I think the 17 is looking better every day. I went to the Apple store yesterday and I think the 17 does not look much larger, but viewing items on the screen was much more impressive on the 17. As the gentlemen said above, the built-in factor increases the value of the screen. Also, this...
I am going to buy a new PB in three days. I have one question: 15" r 17"? I will configure either with 2 GB and 7200 RPM HDD. This will be my only computer. I will use it for web design and graphic design as well as some book layout. Airplane travel will be minimal. However, I will travel on occasion and I will be transporting from home and work on a daily basis. Your helpful insights are greatly appreciated.
Actually, it sound an awful lot like the logical progression of the new Apple Remote (which is iteslf iPodesque).
I have thought the same thing, with a lot less anticipation about it. I think the aluminum/ white combo is the best thing to have come along in the history of industrial design. Only the way Apple does it though. Dell is trying to copy and it just looks nasty. Dell even puts a black bottom on their silver/white laptops. I think the color black would look cheap. I think the black Nano looks OK. The real reason so many people are into it right now is because they are...
Me too. But Apple needs a Pro series thin and light. My guess is it will go 12" or 13" widescreen and they have not finished yet. It will probably debut when Intel comes out in Apple hardware.
Seeing how 15" and 17" PBs now have worthy screens and especially the 7200 RPM 100 GB HDD option, I think the current form factor will be around until WWDC next year. However, there is definately room for one more discreet CPU upgrade. As it is, the new upgrades are excellent notebooks. If we cannot yet have a CPU upgrade, these are the best choices. Perhaps 7448 G4 in January, then Intel Merom in June.
I would think G5. Just be careful. The mods like to lock threads like this. I don't think intel will happen until mid '06.
oops. editing error.