or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

or try the evolutionsist version: 1) Apply a impenetrable and impossible to prove philosphy (whoa! materialism again!) 2) when asked for clarification, throw in "millions and billions of years" and refer to Darwin (but be sure to back away from that when his theories are proven wrong. Then return when some time has passed) 3) If all else fails, complain that the adamant person is acting contrary to his stance because he sounds "mean." (and then stand back as the place...
And yet, to the chagrin of its supporters, evolution does not work. We have no evidence that it ever did, nor do we see it now, nor do we have any reason to believe it ever will. Therefore, it is not truth. No doubt microevolution is seen every day. If I lift weights, I get stronger, if I live in a colder climate, I develop fat stores slightly different. there are a variety of different elephants and rhinoceri, but they never change from what they are. En elephant is still...
//theory- "an idea used to justify a course of action or to account for a situation." that is the definition of the word.//Evidence - "the available body of facts indicating whether a proposition [* read THEORY*] is true or valid."Seems that somebody other than me is mistaken about the meanings of these words here..Once again, there is NO evidence to support the THEORY of evolutionism.Evolutionism is not science. It is a theory.You say that evolution is fact, but cannot...
Indeed. God heals. He is God after all. He made us and He heals us according to His sovereign will. there are cases in the bible where god heals and where God choosed to not heal (as with the Apostle Paul) becuase He has a greater purpose in allowing somehting to go on in someones life. So yes, he heals, but NO, there is nothing against doctors in the bible. The only place where anything even remotely negative is said is not even referring to doctors at all, but the fact...
What do you mean? Modern medicine is a wonderful thing. The Bible speaks well of dotors. It is an honorable thing. The apostle Luke (author of Luke and Acts) was a doctor. Where do you get that the Bible is anti-medicine. it is not the case. Just because some other folks than you look at science and don't accept some theories that have been falsely called science like evolutionism, they have a different definition for science? Surely you did not just try that cop-out. But...
Speaking of ignorance... It is interesting that you twist the Bible to say some craziness, but you cannot prove what you say. There are allegories in the Bible, but they are clearly called such. The parables of Jesus for example. The other parts are literal history. You are clearly just trying to joke and add confusion. The Bible says none of the things you mention (jonah and whale = sun, earth and such). You just spout off a wierd take on the Bible. The Jonah story was...
When I say to seek the truth, how am I lying? It seems that you are the one who is holding onto a received world-view. I am lying simply because I see things differently and encourage you to take another look? And lo and behold, because I said actual science and not fairy tales support the biblical view? It seems that you are simply trying to establish a theory that anything related to the Bible is only allowed to be fake or make-believe or “blind faith”. There is a...
I think you should try the MAc Pro again. I bought one over a month ago and it does not exhibit that issue at all. We have had no problems with it whatsoever. I can only rave about it really.
Seeking the truth is just that. You are automatically trying to rule out the bible as an option of being the truth. Therefore, you are unobjective. If the Bible is true, the YES you should read the BIBLE MORE! As far as your stand against matching up discoveries with the Bible, you are advocating against good science. Of course you would take evidence and match it up against a theory to see how it stands up. The only problem with that is that it does not support your view...
This find does nothing to advance evolutionary theory. It is so funny that any evolutionist would get so riled up about this as to have to say "in your face!" to a creationist when many basic questions are unanswered. We don't know where they came from or why they were abnormally short and why their faces and skulls were not developed properly. Was it a group of people that genetically passed on common traits (a dwarfism tribe of people?, pygmy folks? Some kind of...