or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

the whole tech section is anti mac and that has been know for a while. the article is so biased and full of lame assumptions and comparisons, you have to wonder where they found this guy. in any case, it doesn't matter. leopard is coming out and if it is indeed stable by 10.5.1 then it will have officially blown vista away. the interface as we know it so far is already an improvement and the features are enough that ms will have nothing left to do but try to reinvent the...
I liked Aero at first. Even better than OS X. It just doesn't seem to handle the passing of time very well. It looks like it is trying to be a video game and the transparentcy everywhere get annoying after a while. the transparent menu bar in Leopard looks just about right to me.I also don't like the way graphics are handled in windows. OS X makes the windows look so smooth. vista has harsh lines when the windows end. it looks cheap in comparison.the more I look at vista...
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles..._aluminum.html Called it.
Apple on the other hand has come up with many useful features year after year and performance has actually increased with updates. I cannot wait for Leopard to come out, although I will probably wait a few months in order to be sure that it is stable after its break in period.
14 posts later and you pull my quote out to "show me". That is why I responded to a thread that has pretty much run its course. It is also interesting that my posts are the only ones you have replied to. It seems that you are unwilling to even think about the uses but rather just want to advance your idea that it does not work. hardly "just trying to ... understand some things better." Wasn't aware of any pride or arrogance in my statement. Simply pointing out that it...
Logic Studio to add one more. Great year for Apple.If the iPhone was the only thing to come out this year, it would be a great year.
That guy and that publication are simply anti-mac and pro microsoft. It practilcally reeks of it for quite a while.The thing is, the iPhone is new and so revolutionary, that it is the big news right now and Apple is hamming it up, while saying nothing about Leopard. Then came the new iPod line up, which requires its own attention. This is all very strategic of Apple. By the beginning of October, you can expect to hear more about leopard.many are excited about Leopard, but...
Wow. uh, you sure showed me. Again, it works fine for everything I use it for - web browsing and design, adobe apps, office, etc.Interesting how this thread started out with you asking a question and now sounding more like a statement. All very interesting considering the "I have not switched yet, but will soon" stance. I smell something funny. hmm.... smells like agenda.\
Wow. Trip out.
I saw those same pics on the net a couple years ago. It also was affecting about two PBs that I saw. Not really a design issue. It could have been a bad batch of aluminum. My Powerbook shows zero issues. And I use it more than most folks. No one elses powerbook of MB Pro shows this issue either. My Powerbook is also very durable. I accidentally dropped some scissors on it a month ago while my powerbook was on the floor and it did not leave a dent, scratch, or...