or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Read: Tablet PPC the one thing a true tablet lacks... optical drive. "Oh, looky, Apple reinvents the tablet"
Just curious. no mention of Leopard - possibly due to the fact that Microsoft may just delay a wider release of Windows Vista (already available to businesses) to conjure up an "ultimate destructor" version that copies Leopard further (it has already copied tiger). However, look at the iPhone. the UI features a most professional looking black glossy color quite prominently throughout the software. The other most prominent color is blue (it wouldn't quite be OS X...
I was fortunate enough to grow up during Tysons reing as champ. I remember him coming up and then totally destroying Tevor Berbick (the linear champ by beating ali). tyson knocked him out in 2 rounds. Then the way he knocked out Larry Holmes was amazing as Holmes has never been knocked out before or since. People who know tysons today without having been around during his prime really missed out. He was the most exciting, most powerful and possible fastest...
Update: we got the Mac pro -- it is a screamer. it also runs windows XP Pro with Mediashout absolutely perfect.
p.s. the web layouts I use now are XHTML 1.0 transisitonal because they are using some old school (but lookin' cool) table layout along with CSS and will be redesinged to strict XHTML once it is more mainstream in web browser support.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I just want to creat a simple line and not a box border. I do use CSS for fonts, links, rollovers and box styles, but this really should work in html tables. Golive does it. Can Dreamweaver simply not match up in this regard? Is it a limitation? Even the older versions of DW cannot handle tables to the exact measurements it seems. Does anyone know how to make a table cell measuer 1px?
I normally use Adobe Golive CS2 for web development and design. Now I must use Dreamweaver 8. The only problem is that it seems Golive handles tables much better. With Golive I can set a table cell to be 1 pixel in width and height. With Dreamweaver I cannot do that. Even setting a cell at 1 px, it never gets smaller than 15px in height and 5px in width -- even with cell padding, spacing and border set to 0. If anyone knows of a workaround, that would be greatly...
The phone will be called something like "ichat Mobile", "Mobile Me", or simply iChat (even though the software bears the same name).
i guess I just feel that Mcrosoft thinks theri users are plain stupid. Actually, having gone to school for MCSE, I know they feel that way. They try to copy Apples iLife and then they try to sound like they have something new that no one else does. It sort of angers me. I feel strange about taking this so personal, but I feel bad for the suckers who will get pulled in by this jive. I wish it was easier to take my organization to all Mac, but dumb articles like...
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/busin...4979/index.htm the above article goes on and on about how Microsoft somehow has the operating system that caught Apple and Google off-guard, because while Google and Apple make headway with video like Youtube and iTV (while they neglect the fact that Microsoft has failed here many times), they say that Vista is where MS will take the rug right out from under Apple and Google (like MS is the underdog? Darth Vader is Trying a little...