or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

wow.unfortunatley, this Intelligent Falling theory is just nonsense. i cannot believe they would do this. but it has been done. just another example of overzealous faith while not understanding the truth of what is in front of us. This happens on both the creationist and evolutionist sides.the whole part about sparks flying upward just reeks of a lack of thoughtfulness. Sure the sparks fly upward... for a time, but everything that goes up...comes back down (unless of...
Oh, so a plane has wings and a bird has wings. they must be related right. No, they both just fly. The plane was designed with the knowledge that this is how birds stay aloft. Really more evidence for intelligent design. when a designer makes many things, some traits are passed on to a variety of other designs. Also, no one disputes the existence of dinosaurs, (they are even in the Bible) but again, there is no evidence that they became anything else. they died as...
Wow. The last link refers to Hybrids. kind of like the wrinkle dog. that is hardly evolution my freind. A bluegill fish is still a fish. A wrinkle dog or a poodle is still a dog. Wow. Overwhelming evidence for sure.The second to last link talks about something I already have mentioned. microevolution. Teh ability of intelligently designed beings to adapt. When I lift weights I get stronger, etc. But here it is more complex. More along the lines of a study done athletes who...
Virulent. Wow. That sounds more like you toward any mention of creation or [*GASP*] God Himself.I will say that I totally reject the Catholic belief system because it is so steeped in tradition that it disregards the authority of the bible and makes man (the pope) greater than God (in terms of altering the Word of God - which God says never to do) and has to change its beleifs to fit the times. IT is a religion of compromise, where the facts of science fly in direct...
And yet, that does nothing to differ from the term. it is still a theory. A possible explanation for the evidence. It is not fact. It is not law. That is the point. Score one for the dictionary. wikipedia...
A theory is just what the dictionary says it is. Any scholar would tell you that we define our terms - that is what the dictionary is for. There is not a 'secret evolution dictionary' that has the same words with alternate meanings in it. Just because it is a theory that has been thought up to try to explain a scientific conundrum, does not make it any less a theory. it is simply a theory applied to science. therefore, it is a theory and yes, a few folks here still need to...
or try the evolutionsist version: 1) Apply a impenetrable and impossible to prove philosphy (whoa! materialism again!) 2) when asked for clarification, throw in "millions and billions of years" and refer to Darwin (but be sure to back away from that when his theories are proven wrong. Then return when some time has passed) 3) If all else fails, complain that the adamant person is acting contrary to his stance because he sounds "mean." (and then stand back as the place...
And yet, to the chagrin of its supporters, evolution does not work. We have no evidence that it ever did, nor do we see it now, nor do we have any reason to believe it ever will. Therefore, it is not truth. No doubt microevolution is seen every day. If I lift weights, I get stronger, if I live in a colder climate, I develop fat stores slightly different. there are a variety of different elephants and rhinoceri, but they never change from what they are. En elephant is still...
//theory- "an idea used to justify a course of action or to account for a situation." that is the definition of the word.//Evidence - "the available body of facts indicating whether a proposition [* read THEORY*] is true or valid."Seems that somebody other than me is mistaken about the meanings of these words here..Once again, there is NO evidence to support the THEORY of evolutionism.Evolutionism is not science. It is a theory.You say that evolution is fact, but cannot...
Indeed. God heals. He is God after all. He made us and He heals us according to His sovereign will. there are cases in the bible where god heals and where God choosed to not heal (as with the Apostle Paul) becuase He has a greater purpose in allowing somehting to go on in someones life. So yes, he heals, but NO, there is nothing against doctors in the bible. The only place where anything even remotely negative is said is not even referring to doctors at all, but the fact...