or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Logic Studio to add one more. Great year for Apple.If the iPhone was the only thing to come out this year, it would be a great year.
That guy and that publication are simply anti-mac and pro microsoft. It practilcally reeks of it for quite a while.The thing is, the iPhone is new and so revolutionary, that it is the big news right now and Apple is hamming it up, while saying nothing about Leopard. Then came the new iPod line up, which requires its own attention. This is all very strategic of Apple. By the beginning of October, you can expect to hear more about leopard.many are excited about Leopard, but...
Wow. uh, you sure showed me. Again, it works fine for everything I use it for - web browsing and design, adobe apps, office, etc.Interesting how this thread started out with you asking a question and now sounding more like a statement. All very interesting considering the "I have not switched yet, but will soon" stance. I smell something funny. hmm.... smells like agenda.\
Wow. Trip out.
I saw those same pics on the net a couple years ago. It also was affecting about two PBs that I saw. Not really a design issue. It could have been a bad batch of aluminum. My Powerbook shows zero issues. And I use it more than most folks. No one elses powerbook of MB Pro shows this issue either. My Powerbook is also very durable. I accidentally dropped some scissors on it a month ago while my powerbook was on the floor and it did not leave a dent, scratch, or...
That is strange. I have never heard a single complaint about the button. Who are these many? It always works. Your just need to know what it does in order to understand when to use it.
What you have here is a genuine dillema. while many studios will employ a film editor separate from a special effects artist, seperate from a graphics artist, etc., many folks do all of these things themselves. Apple offers everything you need for a pure video production workflow. However, they don't really have a total package like Adobe does. Adobe was smart to capitalize on this as it offers a total solution for a good price - but you must go all Adobe, or end up...
I was a switcher from windows a couple of years ago. the green "maximize" button was a bit confusing to me as I was used to the Windows version. However, after I got used to it, I realized it was a lot smarter. It will expand to fit the size of the content in an application window. this keeps things neat and tidy when you want, as opposed to the windows way which just fills up the whole screen with empty space. Now, I use this button all the time. From viewing files in...
Man, i hope not.
Apple is moving in a new direction with their designs it seems. It started with the iMac; a consumer product. then it happened to the iPod series. Consumer devices seem to be getting the aluminum treatment. Possible reasons for this are: 1) Value. aluminum is certainly a more valuable product than plastic. 2) reliability / durability. The problems plaguing Macbook discoloration would be totally eliminated with the use of metal. 3) Environmentalism....