or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Oh come on! Another shameless rip! Not the round form factor, but the icon setup all the way down to colors. This isn't "inevitable" any more than theformerandroidguywhosebossstolehisgirl bates trying to make it sound like the iPhone rips are something the "industry" would do anyway (despite being nowhere near at the time iPhone showed everyone how it's done). The watch had been done. It sucked. Apple changed the game and did it right. Now they get copied by their...
Lol iPhones don't need growth drivers. They just need to get incrementally better at what they do. And force touch is s pretty neat thing. So it IS a growth driver. People will upgrade according to true upgrade cycle. My gf is one of them. The 5s is just about done. 6 s is going to feel like a whole new world
Apple needs to be careful here. Don't starve TMSC. Samsung of course is willing to cut now in order to kill off competition and use Apple income later to steal and compete. Samsung has so many businesses that it can afford even a loss. This is TSMCs bread and butter. Pay TMSC a fair amount, earning loyalty and also protecting from reliance on a known enemy.
This isn't good news. It's a desperate attempt to make it more difficult for the growing number of plaintiffs bs Google to actually get anything accomplished. Their stock should be selling off. Never has any business in history enjoyed so much free money and undeserved good press as Google. They make money from search ads and...that's pretty much it. Their various projects are all done at s 100% loss. They may see the bottom falling out from under them. Hence the...
The new back button looks horrible, blocks other info, is not necessary, and doesn't match the rest of the UI. What the hay?
I thought I wouldn't like the change. After hiring Angela, it seems Apple's sales efforts just completely turned people off. The whole Watch sales overcomplication was ridiculous. Some of the retail choices have been... Questionable. So when read here that the site went in this direction I was a bit concerned, just wishing Ahrendts would stop pushing change for change sake. So I go to check it out... And to my surprise.... It's GREAT. It now works as simply as most...
It's just a guy making musicSome people will like it. Some won'tI don't care for his music. So it means nothing to me.The whole beats things was just off. But if it gets more people to buy Apple stuff then great.Other than that who cares.I'd be more interested when weird al makes a UHF sequel.
It's easy to be a skeptic.It's a simple profession that you don't have an answer.But that's ok. In this fast moving world where a legitimate game changing product or service seems to introduced multiple times a year, I'm not sure even the people with answers have the answers anymore.That said, an automobile is a transport system. Apple is very good at systems. They find the reason for being and take the simple, effective, and reliable way to accomplish that reason for...
The nasal discharge with boogers and fresh mucus mixed with puss.