or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

ThatThat was very obviously a typo.Since the context was a 17" laptop. That's the size hoped for in a new retina version.But thanks for your zeal in building a case based on a typo, regardless of the context that so easily reveals that.That was... Entertaining.Back to the original point, I seriously doubt the 17" didn't sell enough.It's what I've seen most of at Barnes and noble, Starbucks, my contemporaries from other organizations, etc.Retina screens were new. And...
It won't be convex. That's stupid. It will be concave or flat. But Apples already become expert at manipulating sapphire with the camera lenses. A home button is a possibility. There is already plenty of room to work with.
Count me in the Pro 17" camp. I had a 17" (techinally still have) and was forced into a 15" retina. The resolution on retina is astounding but I can't help but miss the physical real estate of the 17". It's the perfect laptop screen size. I thought they didn't update the 17" due to the newness of retina displays and had to wait for the price to come down. The 17" version would be expensive at the time. But now, there will likely be 27" iMac retina displays. So a 27"...
So one day I went to the Appleinsider forums to read up on any rumors or speculation concerning new Macbook Pros or the upcoming Mac Pro.   So I checked out the "FUTURE APPLE HARDWARE" forum.   You know what I found at the top of the list?   A Post from AI about a Samsung watch...         What. the. heck.
Samsung must have some "hands in the cookie jar" here in the U.S. It was obvious, especially in court, that they simply copied Apple through and through. Pure plagiarism. from the external appearance, to icons, to the grid, to key functionality points. Samsung is slapped on the wrist, which then gets downgraded to just be a wrist massage - thanks to a Korean judge no less (no possible conflict of interest there...). Apple uses GSM, like everyone else and Samsung gets a...
So... Apple uses standards essential tech and gets banned. Samsung blatantly rips off design elements, proprietary tech, UI layouts, hardware design, etc. and gets an extension allowing them to still sell infringing products. Great. Gotta love it when your own country sells you out.
  Jobs is irreplaceable.   But he hedged well.   when he came back, he made sure Cook was on board and Ive was given creative room.   Jobs was the rock star, but Cook did the work.  He was the one making sure everything was in its place and running smoothly.  A well fed machine.   Ive created the hardware that made the world take notice.   A solid component engineering team and the world's best software engineers made it all come to life.   Those folks are not only still...
or iPhone themes... LOL
  Um... I think you may have missed the part where none of that is actually true...   Android isn't even close to parity with iOS tablets.   It's a fabrication.  And one very well exposed in this article.
It does appear that there exists a consortium of some sort that is collaborating to help everyone other than Apple to combat the American companies simple, truthful, high quality products that people actually want. Note to others: If you want to compete, stop with the lying. Just make the best products you can in categories you can compete in. People will buy them. Just be sure you support it for the long term. No "Plays for Sure" trauma. And leave the rest well...