or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Don't obfuscate British Conservatism [Tory] with American Evangelical Conservatism. They are polar opposites. One has a long history with many liberal views American conservatives would crap the bed at.
Written from a perspective blind to how software develop teams work and how they are separated in stages to keep multiple projects going forward.No one working on WatchKit API Frameworks [Architects] fix bugs.
Leaving feedback on their company blog will get you a response. Here will get you no response from them.
Pixelmator on OS X leverages a ton of Core Frameworks in OS X, not available on iOS. You have to have created those and put th em in the app wrapper for iOS.
Which vision of the week was this one? I must have missed it during the NeXT years and most of Apple.
Before the iPhone there was something they were labeling as smart phones. In hindsight, they were poorly labeled as such.
I am a mechanical watch buyer. I dig my swatch. I'll be buying one of the Apple Watches.TAG has no expertise in the semiconductor industry nor the manufacturing back end behind what makes Apples products so well made.They are in for a world of hurt.
More to the point, due to the highest US Crude Productivity in history, the Saudis keep lowering and the US keeps lowering. It's nice to have a President who understands the US diversifying Energy into alternative options gives us greater increasing leverage over old energy.
Re-heat to melting in vats that can be designed to then offshoot a controlled amount into vats that have designed forms that can then be sold off to third parties for other uses.
``Apple officials have said they continue to fight the case out of principle, because the company exists that no illegal collusion took place between itself and book publishers, even if book prices did in fact rise.'' Replace exists with insists.