or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

I'm speaking as a former Apple engineer who signed an NDA and honored that specific document. It's completely different than the NDA for tech docs to the general public.
This is Rod: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6829977I'm trying to figure out how a person who has nearly a decade working with Cisco is disclosing NDA DRM work he worked on:Senior Software Engineer, iTunes FairPlayApple Inc.January 2006 – March 2008 (2 years 3 months)I note the bold part because it seems he wasn't building an Apple only ecosystem, but a system that works with third party OEMs.
So you want Apple to fully index your files, run a diff and from an internal database find a closest comparison to tell you how long to expect the update to then take?What does it gain Apple to do this?
The airline photo is a modernized version of the WebObjects Demo we gave in 1996.
Describe the situation, including equipment used to allow for Wi-Fi communication.Is this an issues of the client [OS X] not connecting, performing unsatisfactorily within an access point, etc.
Because the demographic they are attempting to garner attention never visits skid row.
Hardbound copy on the top shelf. Right near Einstein: The Life and Times, Clark, Foucault's Pendulum, Umberto Eco, and The Satanic Verses -- Salman Rushdie.
If I recall, the Master Password option is one of the first actions Firefox asks if you want to fill out. I cannot imagine the debate that made this optional.
Every textbook has a PDF version. They run seamlessly on an iPad.
Either you write simple books or you defy the common reality that all writers discover: some always finds mistakes you miss.