or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Have you any scripts tied with Mail that you run?
Since I just got the iPhone 5S 32GB NeXT Color I can wait a few years before upgrading.
I lost interest in taking you seriously when you wrote, ``(Try to install 1500 apps on a 128GB iPhone 6 plus, and see if you can get that thing to work reliably. Apple knows about it, and we have the fourth point release in the works, and it's still not fixed, cause software cannot increase RAM...)''You can say the same crap with any traditional operating system.
Can you folks find another Screenshot. that Shutterbug look is just nauseating.
You missed the part about knowing the US Constitution.
Unless Apple opens up Swift and makes it part of LLVM/Clang, with full ISO standard status, it will be an in-house only end game. Objective-C is here for the long haul as it slowly helps transform Swift into less like C .
Wake me when the scroll button is BTO on the left-hand side of the display allowing for Left-handed people who wear watches on their right wrist to have easy left-hand control wheel experience as those who predominantly wear a watch on their left wrist. When that happens, I'll be interested.
And if during Steve Jobs tenure they were actually in China and another 80 markets your point would be?
We usually use the term, X-Ray Microscopy.
They're expanding resources, not just starting the project.