or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

US corporate tax revenues at an all-time low as a % of total taxes received, with hundreds of billions of fraudulent tax filings the US Govt isn't taxing the crap out of anyone.Tax loopholes all need to be closed and large to conglomerate levels need to go up.
Not one of them I have done any business [profession/consumer] for years with one exception: I picked up some chain cleaner for my Specialized a year ago at Walmart.
Change your CPA. Your files should all be submitted in PDF secure format.
Personal computers don't kill trees.US Congress banning Hemp to be used for Textiles production, including Paper production [due to the Paper Logging joint relationship, DuPont and others] is the reason more trees have been used, via PRINTERS.
Apple should produce advertisements about Apple Pay vs. CurrentC how retailers want to data mine your information, and that if you value your privacy you'll shop at Apple Pay aware retailers.
Like I said, the market is nowhere near saturated. The market is far beyond consumers playing games.
IBM hasn't launched it's global distribution of iPad equipped enterprise solutions and you folks not seeing the picture either have no memory or weren't around when Apple announced the partnership for this global partnership covering desktop/workstation/iPad/iphone in all commercial markets IBM and Apple are king and will become king. iPad sales will explode in all markets that need them but I'll just give you a list: Commercial and Residential Real Estate Banking and...
The market is not saturated, especially when Apple grows more distributed and vertical services that come with the Apple Ecosystem. Most of the competitors are junk, leaving people with a bad taste in their mouth about the tablet world. They see the ecosystem in Apple and get it. It's the same reason Google is running around with its OEMs rushing out competing parts of the ecosystem, and forgetting to scale maturely.
Steve handpicked this team and knew he was leaving her in great hands.
Agreed.