or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Ive has free reign, and Cook knows it. It was part of the deal with Steve and the Board. I believe Dre and Iovine will realize they aren't that important in decisions, especially when they really invest time in the engineering meetings, only to discover they don't know jack shit about the tech side.
Cook arrived at Apple in May 1998, so Eddy is off a year.
 True. For me too bad it's on the opposite side of the country.
The King of vaporware and terminal beta is Google.
http://globalfoundries.com/ldgpages/videos/globalfoundries-adds-job-opportunities-in-new-york
 Yes. In short, you'll need a product that ties and manages your power systems as an automated platform that communicates to your iOS devices, which can control the lights, power the appliances, etc. Then again, other than on/off most appliances are dumb units. The AT&T Smart home commercial shown on TV requires all smart appliances, including controlling water flow rates, which would require thousands of dollards of replaced equipment+ twice that in installation...
Apple has stated they will be expanding hardware products in their traditional product matrix. We shall see.
Nothing in this mathematics is unique and/or original. Pathetic. Every Mechanical Engineer and grad student of advanced Engineering has used these applications Larry Page has done quite routinely. He implemented towards the concept of a URL Ranking system and presto! He got his patented first. Truly pathetic that this has yet to be tossed on its ass. Every single bit of these algorithms are routine in Linear Algebra and common in Mechanical Engineering dealing with...
 It's a joke that gets recycled for the past 20+ years. Sadly, some people will kick in their religious fervor and hence my comment.
Please stop posting about your religious neuroses. Save it for Church.