or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

AppleTV this September will by my first.
I use every single one of my lan ports on my Airport Extreme Base station. Laser Printer Ethernet. ADSL Switch Ethernet, Workstation Ethernet and DISH Joey which links wireless connections back to the Hopper and rest of the Joey systems. I have a solo USB port still available.So glad I had to launch Chrome/Chromium as Firefox 40 doesn't show the specs sheet via Chrome javascript; href.
Then you'll never use it.
Never heard of this company. From what I can tell its IRC on a phone using their cloud servers. BFD.
Push the starting date out to 2035 at the earliest. The entire commuter world will fight to move to electric/hybrids and until then the AI systems won't get any traction.In short, 2020 -> 2035... 2040 -> 2055.
Can't getting infrastructure to be modernized has nothing to do with the incapacity for us to fix it, and everything to do with entrenched Industrial revolution interests keeping the system broken. If they modernize the US, including the Power GRID and more, the major conglomerations in 20th century tech become the past and see the present quickly moving out ahead of them.
Good. They all should be exposed. If they want the rights of people allowing them to lobby they deserve the responsibilities and penalties.
Read the reviews. It's a crap shoot.
Fix the goddamn chicklet keyboard keys going dead and making their value other than that of being recycled. I'm typing on a Bondie Gray USB 1.1 keyboard using a Linux Workstation. The damn thing works flawlessly to this day. My stainless steel Apple keyboard full-size/extended went tits up just over 12 months after purchase. It's a lovely looking useless POS.
I'm not talking buying Tesla. I'm talking competing against them.