or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Clearly make you piss yourself enough to whine about my statement. Oppenheimer has never been well liked at Apple. He got the job after Fred screwed up. I saw Peter on a daily basis. Fred was a vortex of conversation with everyone. Peter was a black hole everyone ignored.
Peter's the one guy i'd send packing.
This thread is sad that people are defending channel distribution numbers with consumer end sales and calling Chromebook a success. It's an unmitigated failure. http://www.techworld.com.au/article/535607/chromebooks_one_per_cent_market_share_-_tough_road_enterprise/  Problem with this entire four statements. 2.5 Million is not 1% of the entire PC Market. If that were true that means out of 314.6 million PCs* shipped only 250 million were sold and thus 64.6 million were...
 I'm not missing the point. If you noticed, I was positing another observation. Then again Hotmail didn't invent Free Email. Email has been a free service on UNIX before 99% of members on this board took their first piss.
 FWIW:There are very simple means of inferring sarcasm without using /s to make it clear it's intent. The original poster doesn't seem to know them. Outside of the instinctual, ``this has to be bs'' tickling the stomach nothing structurally inferred any sarcastic intent. Hell, he could have exaggerated the use of Dude, but failed.
 You're ignorant of everyone of them. This board is the reason Apple became a success. Ellison was specifically kicked off the board for his lack of competent and impartial guidance, Steve's good friend aside. This board was hand-picked by Steve, personally.
 You're delusional. A single incident question was $195/hr for any Enterprise NeXT product. There was silver, gold and platinum options where $25k gave you a specific systems engineer to resolve major issues. Best Buy's support is $195/incident. $19.99 is dirt cheap.
 Love the paranoia. Talk to the tinfoil around your own mind.
I'm thrilled the same board is intact.More a quip of late to tell Tesla fans that Apple doesn't spend billions on any single acquisition.
 Then shut up about it and wait for the fix that will be forthcoming, assuming the testing was submitted and verified with Radar.