or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

First of all, you'd base the purchase off of U2's average sales per release. Then factor in the most recent releases in popularity and you would probably get a purchase for full price sales of 1 million new discs. They went Gold off of iTunes in their prior album [500k sales US] and Platinum in disc/album sales. So, you tell them 1-2 million purchases at around $9, per disc and you have $18 million they personally split amongst band members. Apple gets digital...
6 months from now, former US Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure ...
Apple Watch [off the presentation and site]: Pairs with iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus.
All 1% blocked. I run Debian Linux side-by-side OS X and my Macs. GNU Folks want you to pay them to use your stuff. They are synonymous with cheap.
I'm left handed and you have to be a complete idiot if you'd think Apple would forget how many people wear watches on their right hand. Ironically, my Swiss Army that runs $700 doesn't have the date/time dial towards the hand on my right hand, yet I've never hear of anyone suing them over it. I'm betting when they actually offer these watches their will be a select option for which hand you wear the watch on, and thus a BTO watch.
I love the negative comments. Personally, it's a grand slam, right down to the bands that kick the crap out of the competition. Love it.
I love the look of the phone, front to back.
And the seamless integration with this new iCloud Drive and iCloud, to all Apple App services and more that DropBox won't have will somehow make DropBox a winner?Sorry, but Apple is extending services to their Cloud competitor while DropBox and the others are working on tiering their services from Free/Pro/Enterprise based upon storage capacity.Sorry, but the seamless end-to-end archiving and group interaction with OS X and iOS makes this a clear win/win for Apple.
Wait? Those two nine year old actors aren't pulling their weight in gold?
How does one call this a review? There are generic synthetic benchmarks, no test suites to show the system on how it performs under full load, etc. No battery results of general usage patterns, etc. This is not a review.