or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

I find Objective-C far more legible and self-documenting.
Wrong. NSException has been part of the Openstep Frameworks since Openstep 4.0.http://support.apple.com/kb/TA45874?viewlocale=en_US
``The company is also emphasizing the new language's performance, noting that Swift code implementing a common search algorithm can execute 2.6 times faster than Objective-C, or up to 8.4 times faster than comparable code written in Python.'' The 2.6 times faster is an exaggeration, seeing as you would write the search in C and the ObjC class would be referenced in messaging only when you want the results.
Fellow Washingtonians think alike. And as an alum at NeXT and Apple I would be one of those antagonistic voices to Craig and others about how neutered and pandering these apps have become to nothing but a throw away society.I understand the consumerism, but when all you do is cater to the douches who can't get enough of their own self-love you erode your vision of using computing to advance society.
No.Logic Pro X just got a huge upgrade and it's target is strictly professionals.Unless everyone and their dog wants to make professional tracks get used to GarageBand only. Most likely Apple will extend Logic Pro X with Final Cut Pro X, like seamless tracking across project layers and splits.
Perhaps the user would rather pay Apple than Adobe and put up with their bug issues. I know I would.
Computers used to be about solving problems and advancing society. Now they are about upholding billions of wannabe narcissists who dream of showing the globe every orifice of what makes them them.
Those are company purchases, specifically designed to evolve the purchaser by keeping the entire engineering, consulting services and support staffing.Is Microsoft doing the same?
It is still Boeing Employees Credit Union. They just opened it up to all Washington State residents and anyone who works directly or indirectly with Boeing.Certificate Info:Website: www.becu.orgOwner: Boeing Employees Credit UnionVerified by: Symantec CorporationSSL Client CertificateIssued ToCommon Name (CN) www.becu.orgOrganization (O) Boeing Employees Credit UnionOrganizational Unit (OU) IT Network SecuritySerial Number...
A lot of legal cases will get victories for Municipalities sitting on a crap load of fiber just itching to offer Gigabit service. I'll be thrilled to consolidate on it.