or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

That whole UI and lack of pro tools is a real let down.
I'm only interested in the Sport model.
Thumbs up.
How much does the lens weigh? Geometrically it looks unbalanced.
I love the sounds of Nature in the mountains. Then again I am a snowshoe/x-country skier/hiker. For music I'll skip the money for downhill and buy these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LXBC7W4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=11GGV58VOF2G9&coliid=I2O7V9I75DVCEF
Stop using Java on the desktop.
Try vapor dispersion.
You're not grasping the reality here. The Union requirement allows Apple to hire folks with Union benefits, ala Apple corporate benefits, they would never receive from private contractors.Most of these contractors would quickly adopt a temp agent model approach and screw the staff.Apple has no interest in securing their properties with staffing having no incentive to protect it. Building an in-house staff as corporate protection for IP and employees, as a regular Apple...
What does any enterprise partnership garner for any OS Vendor? If you have to ask then you have no experience in the area. It has nothing to do with private apis.
The NeXT UI HIG was a leap forward from Apple, and the first thing we discovered were warring factions inside Apple to butcher OPENSTEP and that's how we got OS X: a compromise.HIG is under Ives, who should be be overseeing it.Unfortunately, Keith Ohlfs was never interested in taking it over when offered after the merger. But he's a special consultant on the new Steve Jobs film.