or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Sure thing UK.
Examples.
The lunacy for this company is that Apple will ultimately win and burn their existence out of the landscape. They've opened themselves up to all their patents being reviewed in Appeals.
How do you have free markets when the only players in the market can be a handful of conglomerations? Without a level field of regulation where municipalities and private entities can compete for my money will I ever maximize my bargaining at the table.
The best news in decades.
You mean the guy whose face is balding equivalently to his head? /sI know you meant the one who actually can pull it off.
It's also a massive waste of debt and more.
This will get tossed out on appeal.
When will Apple provide an iCloud version of Maps to compete directly with the Google Maps of the browser world?
Source: http://globalfoundries.com/newsroom/press-releases/2015/02/17/globalfoundries-joins-imec-to-develop-innovative-rf-solutions-for-internet-of-things-applications?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=news&utm_campaign=imec021517It is this sort of stuff that holds clues to where Apple can leverage other `avenues' than current industry big players to get their needs met: