or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

Color issues on the 5.5 wouldn't be immune to the 4.7. This rumor is out the window with reality. The 4.7" will move ahead forward, with zero color issues.
I was wondering when this would arrive.
I can't stand much about Google, but they weren't stupid when Developing Go or DART by keeping it limited to Chrome.
Everything now is in legal, but like the merging of the ARM64 branch into LLVM/Clang which is now a complete merge of all ARM branches, I would expect The Swift Programming language to be added.   It's suicide not to do so.   By the way, the run-time isn't the keys to the company. It's a run-time. The Cocoa Frameworks are the keys and those are public with private APIs. It's what you do with the tools that are the crowning jewels.   Clang would be DOA if it weren't...
 I am and as a NeXT and Apple alum we are already pounding them about releasing it.
 What do you think is released for Objective-C in LLVM/Clang? They need to incubate this within the community for standards and get it prime time seeing as they plan on making it the defacto for OS X and iOS. LLVM/Clang ObjC isn't the GNU ObjC Runtime.
Until Apple extends Swift to the LLVM/Clang project, I have absolutely zero interest in it.
 I have been on record here more than once, and early at Apple when we [NeXT] merged with Apple on what a waste Wozniak has become since the 80s [when he actually did some work at Apple beyond the early days].
I recall commenting on the necessary synergy between human and machine just the other day, and how stupid it would be for FOXCONN to can it's human staffing.
 Shrewd observation. Something they should have learned a decade prior.