or Connect

Posts by mdriftmeyer

I love the negative comments. Personally, it's a grand slam, right down to the bands that kick the crap out of the competition. Love it.
I love the look of the phone, front to back.
And the seamless integration with this new iCloud Drive and iCloud, to all Apple App services and more that DropBox won't have will somehow make DropBox a winner?Sorry, but Apple is extending services to their Cloud competitor while DropBox and the others are working on tiering their services from Free/Pro/Enterprise based upon storage capacity.Sorry, but the seamless end-to-end archiving and group interaction with OS X and iOS makes this a clear win/win for Apple.
Wait? Those two nine year old actors aren't pulling their weight in gold?
How does one call this a review? There are generic synthetic benchmarks, no test suites to show the system on how it performs under full load, etc. No battery results of general usage patterns, etc. This is not a review.
Useless security, irregardless of platform, when it requires a smartphone [sms enabled] phone to activate.
Example project: WebObjects it was a weekend project conceived by a friend of mine who extended AppKit and exposed parts of FoundationKit via Objective-C to create dynamic web publishing, which naturally was extended to EOF 2.0, a project Craig Federighi helped develop after two interns created EOF 1.x. The two guys went on to found RunningStart Inc.I really wished they had stuck around.
Steve never hired deferential people. If you were incapable of barking back at Steve, he got rid of you.
With researchers and John Hopkins, Berkeley and Cal Tech independently solving the lattice issues of glass and allowing for the atoms to align analogous to steel, thus being coined transparent steel, I wonder if the world will soon be able to experience these advances, and not just be entertained with more research breakthroughs.Metallic Glass:http://www.jhu.edu/news/home06/jan06/glass.htmlGlass you can build with: Metallic glass that's stronger and lasts...
This decade is littered with trash talent.