or Connect

Posts by trumptman

I don't think Amazon controls that. They've made their service available on iOS already so if there were a way to put in on AppleTV short of Apple needing to include it in a software update, then I'm sure they would have done so.
I love how Amazon is innovating here. I have no problem paying for Prime each year and Amazon keeps upping their game with regard to value added.   We often drive out to Lake Havasu from the Inland Empire and no matter the carrier, in the middle of the desert, there is no data at all. We've traveled with people who have Verizon, AT&T and T-mobile. You are not streaming anything across there. Also when out on such trips, we enjoy our data and even tethering with devices...
 I'm going to disagree. Throwing something in there just because it happened won't make sense to the audience. The events have to make sense and most of them are glossed over and rely on inference by the audience to fill the holes due to limited time. This time is obviously more limited when discussing a group versus an individual. Most biopics might reduce an entire history of drug use to say, the first time someone took drugs and the time they hit rock bottom and got...
 Sorry but just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they hate or have a negative outlook towards an entire gender. That's pure nonsense. Not everyone was given or born into an environment where they had all the right tools to handle all situations. Likewise many of the other people in these situations take them to lengths of desperation that I doubt you can imagine. We cannot simultaneously declare women equal but infantilize them at the same time. As women...
 How can you claim to desire an enlightened society yet joke casually about male rape?  Why would this be so hard to believe? The wife holding the rolling pin is a damn caricature for goodness sake.  Plus honestly we just don't see it the same. Imagine if the roles in this commercial were reversed.   Imagine a commercial where a man and all his friends still the girlfriend's car and throw it off a cliff due to jealousy. It would be considered a blanket endorsement of...
 I'm going to presume the crops needs some protection from the crows with that strawman because I didn't mention any of those items except for channel store which you might construe as an app store. Holographic Steve Jobs created with the new Final Cut Pro on updated Mac Pro now with more R2D2-ness.
People have to be confused by the Apple strategy and execution of it (or lack thereof) at this point.   Of course a new AppleTV is coming. I mean they can't keep selling the same old one forever. Yet at the same time that phrase can't be used to dismiss the points being made about competitors when you turn around and realize the Gen 3 Apple TV has been on sale for three years.   Apple's hobby used to be called such because it was something they were pursuing well ahead...
 That's a very nice personal anecdote. However it doesn't dismiss the reality that 1/3 of the U.S. population owns a gun and they don't intend to kill or hurt you with it. You are more likely to die driving home than die from a gun. Yet you wouldn't flinch every time you see a person get into a car or fear them bring their car to the restaurant. While my own story with guns doesn't have quite the colorful prose of your own experience, my father had his sharpshooter badge...
I own an Apple iPad Mini Retina(Gen 2) and my wife has the original iPad Mini(non-retina).    I can only share what I personally have used and witness and what my workplace has done. I don't know where Chromebooks slot into the sales tables but schools are buying them hand over fist. My school had roughly 10 Chromebook carts with approximately 40 laptops each arrive on our site last year and we are just an elementary school. Middle and High School are buying much more of...
 Guns, when used as intended, never need to be fired and protect people. What percentage of bullets fired do you think actually kill or harm a human being versus are for target practice, sport or recreation? Your fear is based off the nothing more than hysteria. You run large numbers and you will always get a certain number of events occurring. If every time you see a gun, the only outcome you can imagine is someone murdering you, then you have a hysterical and irrational...