or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Let's look at it the way I prefer which is called reality. Appleinsider has been around for a long time and Apple itself had undergone a dramatic transformation. PO was needed largely because the people passionate to defend Apple back when it was in the financial and marketshare crapper were people who happened to be passionate about many other things including politics as well.   Then there were a couple purges of these passionate people. Some left for another Apple...
 You seriously would suggest that U2 hasn't been coasting on the success of their earlier years? Their best selling album was The Joshua Tree from 1987 at 25+ million. Everything since then has been less with their latest taking several years to reach 5 million. That isn't to say they aren't successful but their heyday was decades ago. U2 didn't make their name posing as a Malcolm X wannabe? They have certainly been political and over time have stripped anything...
There are definitely times I don't agree with the politics of Spike Lee. That said, he is an amazing filmmaker. Do The Right Thing was like a shotgun blast into public consciousness back in 1989. It was an amazing film then and it stands the test of time for me. Lee himself seems to want cut and dried answers at times in reality but many times his films admit the truth and show there isn't a clear path or just one solution.   Other great films of his that struck this...
 Regardless of how long they spent designing them, they sound terrible. The $10 JVC Gumy with mic headphones I use for my car sound better. Apple has strengths and weaknesses. We can just be grateful they are trying to strengthen a weakness and did it with the stylish company that produced good enough sound quality while hitting the price points and profit margin percentages that Apple requires.
 Well the morons in this case happen to be Apple customers commenting on Apple products. Apple cables have been pure crap for a long time. As others have noted they constantly fray in the same way at the same points. That isn't operator error. That's a design problem. Also you sound sort of pissed about the whole proof that Apple isn't killing the Beats brand claim you made. Clearly Apple wouldn't be doing this if they planned on keeping the products and people, but...
 He should be turning over in his grave seeing entire sections of Apple accessories rated at 1.5 out of 5 stars on their own website due to terrible build quality with mostly lightening cables and laptop power supplies.
 Will you eat the drawer full of broken and battered Beats headphones? That would be much more impressive.
 I understand he isn't the greatest with his posting but the reality is that Apple didn't just assimilate the Beats brand. You go to their website and the page is welcoming the company while featuring the Beats logo. Apple knows that they bought a brand and they aren't killing it. Rather they are featuring it. Some of us might even note that no one has true proof because this is a rumor website and thus we are all speculating. As part of my speculation I will note that the...
 Why not just post your proof rather than complaining about how I won't do it for you? You made the allegation. Please feel free to support it. If you feel you've supported it in other threads, feel free to link to your posts in those threads. Do something beside complain about how I won't support your allegation for you.
 I know that people like yourself have made the claim without proof dozens of times but that doesn't count as proof. Allegations are not proof. The whole reasoning that Apple was taken to court because Amazon is evil and being ignored is unsound on its face. Repetition just makes it more so. I know what you are talking about, yes but I also know there is no proof for what you are talking about as well.