or Connect

Posts by trumptman

I cited a few cases above with regard to how they turned out. The point is that it doesn't really matter how it turned out as long as it is applied both ways. Don't tell someone to take their ball and then go home, but then declare they can't have the ball because they are hateful. I'll note your own hypocrisy on this below.  Well as I noted in another post, "race" is considered different things by different people. If you went to an Englishman as an Irishman and declared...
 Haven't always followed up on all of them. Just part of the daily browsing.....however searches turn up the following... The firefighters won and have had the verdict upheld. If there is more recent news you can dig for it. The Bible's being passed out initially lost but has won on appeal. I'd bet there is still more action waiting. There is a new lawsuit being threatened regarding the St. Patrick's parade. I don't know the particulars of the old one.
 Actually there are lots of clear examples of people being stopped. There are lawsuits for officers participating in a St. Patrick's Day parade considered to be anti-gay from what I recall. There was also a lawsuit where four firefighters were ordered to participate in a gay pride parade and declared they were sexually harassed. There have also been lawsuits by people wanting to hand out Bibles or respectfully protest who have been stopped. These aren't what if scenarios....
 My point is that it isn't appropriate to arbitrarily assign groups and then ignore their rights using a historical grievance to invalidate their rights. Some people in the thread are being told to basically take their ball and go home if they don't like the actions of Cook. (Go get your own parade, sell the stock, go away.) However if they really did follow the advice, it is also considered inappropriate in many cases. If they held a straight pride parade or a white pride...
 I have no idea to what you are referring. Clinton has had no coattails to speak of and not a single person beyond himself has won anything running on his record from the 90's. To suggest that two decades later this will suddenly change is the most ridiculous notion I can imagine someone uttering. Hillary lost in 2008 against Obama. She couldn't even lock up her own party let alone the nation.  People should never win because they are something. They should win because...
 It doesn't really matter. iTunes gives away a song every week and Starbucks does pretty much the same thing. If I were at this parade, I'd have been offended at the cheapness of the Apple gesture. I'm sure they have spent more on creamer this year for the staff coffee.  You'd do well to inform yourself as well. Just because part of a group is the "winner" in the game of life doesn't mean a large part of the same group isn't the "loser" of the same game. 97% of all...
 My kids do and I wish their kids did as well but that is much less so than it used to be. I'm hoping the iPhone 6 will bring about a wave of upgrades from Mom's and Dad's like myself though and devices will be passed down.  These can get iOS8. iPhone 5 is getting iOS8.   Good guess given Apple's prior history with the iPod line. Hopefully the Nano gets a software update and a price drop too.  Apple should update the line before the school season. Clearly they will be...
 More likely. Every kid I used to see had an iPod Touch now..... not so much.
I've never understood the hate for the Apple keyboard. I type fine on it and easily type more accurately and faster than anyone using Android that I've encountered.