or Connect

Posts by trumptman

You should read up and realize the second example was convicted of attempted murder for firing shots at her husband and their children. She left the house, got the gun and fired at three "warning shots" at them as they were fleeing their house. Not st all the same. Zimmerman defense never mentioned Stand Your Ground. It was classic self defense and that picture reflects someone stirring resentment while promoting ignorance.
I'm part of this trend. I brought the whole family over to Tmobile. I got myself a new iPhone 5 for Father's Day, gave the wife the 4s and the kids each have an iPhone 4. Everyone has unlimited talk/text and data. The data isn't TRULY unlimited because it throttled however the wife and I get 2.5 gigs each and the kids get half a gig each plus personal hot spot, visual voicemail ,facetime, etc all work.   I was personally shocked at how many places the older iPhone's...
One think I would really like to see addressed that I've seen recently on here is one member creating thread, specifically naming other members and then declaring that since they disagree with his position, all their posts must go into a thread he created.   Example:   Thread titled something like "Apple fighting back against DOJ regarding e-book sales."   I take a position. Some other posters might take a different position. That is all good and...
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-touts-kenyan-program-obtain-national-id-cards-voter-registration_737990.html       It's called how you steal elections.
  Common thread: Discrimination & Disenfranchisement--BAD; Rejecting Discrimination & Disenfranchisement--GOOD.   Glad to see you've wised up. The Supreme Court did indeed declare that it was bad for the federal government to discriminate and refuse to allow certain states to use voting rules and measures that have passed Constitutional test for no other reason than they want to discriminate and disenfranchise against voters in those states. Thus the Obama actions and his...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/treasury-irs-targeted-292-tea-party-groups-just-6-progressive-groups/article/2532456       It's called how you steal an election.
Supreme Court on Voting Rights Act: It is a state rights matter and all states must be treated equally with regard to how the federal government makes demands regarding their voting requirements.   Various leftists.....This is hate. This is Nazi Germany. This means no people of color will ever get to vote again!   Supreme Court on DOMA: It is a state rights matter and all states must be treated equally with regard to how they determine marriage and how they...
You are really getting ahead of yourself and should do more than read headlines. This is a ridiculously narrow decision.   You do realize you just celebrated the Supreme Court affirming that it is just fine for 32 states to legislate against gay marriage.   You are quite the piece of work BR.   DOMA didn't go down. Read more than a headline. Section 3 was overturned. Section 2, the part that governs reciprocal recognition of rights, was not challenged and...
I want translucent plastics and several crazy colors.
I don't want them to just keep adding channels all over the place. I want a channel store and the ability to add or subtract channels as I desire from that store.   This isn't rocket science Apple. Make it happen.