or Connect

Posts by trumptman

So the Obama second term has gotten off to quite a terrible start. Those of us who apparently "denied" reality with regard to election outcomes have seen our reality vindicated with regard to the economy, and perhaps we were even right but those missing voters were being scared away by the DOJ and the IRS.   So now we have a thread where we can discuss the horrible outcomes of the second Obama term.   First up I found a neat article that summarized rather well...
Speaking of toilet paper, those of us who bought some Nokia stock can certainly afford some as it is up 6% today.
BTW, this question has been put to you dozens of times but how do you propose to "not allow them to legislate" without denying rights? Legislation is the process and by denying them that, you relegate them to second class status. This isn't going above or beyond the law. You're saying they can't be allowed to weigh in on or help make laws.
Given the nature of this thread I thought it was obvious that the ransom was written on toilet paper.
Given the nature of this thread I thought it was obvious that the ransom was written on toilet paper.
  I understand that Samsung is in every market that Nokia is in but Android runs like crap even on high end hardware. People complain about freezing and sluggishness even with 8 cores. I just sold off the Nexus 7 I was playing with for a few months ago and it had hesitations within apps even with four cores.   The Samsung experience on a low end phone is going to be crap because Android is crap. Worse still they often give up on Android and instead run this terrible Java...
On to the actual thread topic......   Nokia has been executing really well in my opinion. They have a range of phones at different price points and a clear style that is all their own. Those S40 based phones aka Asha are great little devices and well engineered to deliver the best bang for the buck in emerging markets. Whenever I've read about these phones they come bundled with whatsapp, and Nokia has an arrangement with EA where they get 40 games for each phone....
  Is this really all that is left regarding defending the stance of President Obama? Bush did it?!? Bush didn't do it?!?!?   Just to clarify. Obama has been in office for five years. All of WWII was 6 years long. Exactly when does Obama become responsible for what happens under his watch? Obama has been in office longer than the entire Korean War. Obama has been in office longer than the entire Civil War. Even if he didn't start them, he has certainly had enough time to...
So did an actuall god write those words or were they written by men who declared that they were smarter and better than others and thus they felt compelled to write down their wisdom for others?Did other men who presumed the information to be good then demand that the information be taken in an unskeptical and dogmatic manner or else they were stupid, ignorant and harmful to humanity?I know someone just like that on these forums. He posts futurama cartoons as deep thinking...
  Nope. You've read it wrong. I mentioned that people are thinking about the dollars returning and the difference they will make only in terms of what Apple will bring in terms of tax revenue. They are looking at the $9 billion and declaring that given the size of government spending and borrowing that more taxes taken wouldn't make a large difference. I am noting that if a person stops thinking about government as the solution, they will think about what Apple as a...