or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Rolling Stone notes I'm not just making stuff up. I doubt we share the same view on solutions, but the low hanging fruit on senseless deaths in this country isn't going to be stopping the occasional lone wolf extremist. It is dealing with gang culture.   EDIT: FORGOT THE LINK http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/inside-chicagos-endless-cycle-of-gun-violence-20150722?page=1
http://www.stripes.com/news/us/no-explanation-by-obama-on-flags-not-lowered-to-half-staff-for-chattanooga-shootings-1.358915?utm_source=Stars+and+Stripes+Emails&utm_campaign=Daily+Headlines&utm_medium=email   The White House provided no explanation Monday amid questions over why the president had not ordered flags across the nation to half-staff in the wake of a Chattanooga, Tenn., shooting that killed five servicemembers. Spokesman Josh Earnest said President Barack...
  Note the narrative being spun around each and that is the politicization of these matters.   Now I will note the President is very consistent on one point though. He doesn't stop his rounds of fundraising no matter the tragedy.
I'm glad you can assert that you use Google. Now use the quote function and show where anyone said the things you mischaracterized them as saying.
 Wow, you really have nothing do you. I mean I know what I posted was awesome. You can't address it. So you misrepresent it. Declare yourself an authority. Scream racism and then try to run for cover. You are welcome to post what credentials you have that allow you to opine on anything besides owning a keyboard.
 I did run Rick's bait shop but then sales fell because all our bait looked the same. I pointed out that worms are supposed to all look the same and had even put the worms in "premium" white Styrofoam cups but we had a bad quarter or two and I moved on to greener pastures.  I disagree. The consumer needs some visual cues to help them.  This article is about third parties. Don't be obtuse. When third party and first party products are all packaged the same, by definition...
At some point having everything in the store look so similar will make it a sterile and uninteresting environment. I'll pass.
 In total numbers no. On a per capita basis you're wrong. When you have a group with roughly 600% more people and they commit slightly more total crimes than the group with 600% less people, then your point is completely lost.  It isn't black on black gun crime. It is GANG crime. If you are seeing it as black on black, then that is your limitation. I've gone on for years about, for example how the SPLC won't list gangs as hate groups committing hate crimes. As a subject it...
 That is simply incorrect. We spent quite a bit of time in this thread (since it has covered years) discussing Prop 8 in California. I have said I support multiple marriage forms including limited term marriage, civil unions for heterosexual couples, and covenant marriages that cannot be dissolved by one party at anytime for no fault. I have said that having marriage be a catch-all for everyone who wants a legally sanctioned, government recognized relationship is very...
Quote: First a couple points. Your article notes the history of marriage and the motivations for it. SDW asked you specifically about new marriage forms based on the court reasoning for this current outcome and how it doesn't appear that the reasoning would limit these two forms. You can claim his historical understanding is flawed. I read your article and the thing I really take from it is that it proves his contention. Marriage was about financial and family ties and...