or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Apple could really hurt Google by pulling a Nokia and allowing you to download and store complete maps for states, countries, etc. Google has to keep you connected because they want to sell you ads. Apple can cater to the fact that you might be a world traveler who doesn't want to use up all your data access when roaming by downloading map results.
I like the new banners. The shots are very attractive and we need a bit more color in our lives sometimes. Early Apple stores seemed to have floor that were a wood finish from what I recall and now the larger stores all seem to have a treated concrete. As others have noted that just leave one feeling cold so the photos really do liven up the place.
 Stop trolling. The company doesn't have the religious views. The owners have them and are being mandated to take private actions with their private company. The government should do it's job and it's job is to provide contraception if that is what it decrees the population should have rather than mandating a company take up the slack for them. The government doesn't mandate you hire security for your employees to protect their home. It doesn't mandate they build you...
 Sorry but to be polite, you are as wrong as can be on the matter. Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, in the 17th century, people began to use the term to relate to observable physical traits....
 I cited a few cases above with regard to how they turned out. The point is that it doesn't really matter how it turned out as long as it is applied both ways. Don't tell someone to take their ball and then go home, but then declare they can't have the ball because they are hateful. I'll note your own hypocrisy on this below.  Well as I noted in another post, "race" is considered different things by different people. If you went to an Englishman as an Irishman and declared...
 Haven't always followed up on all of them. Just part of the daily browsing.....however searches turn up the following... The firefighters won and have had the verdict upheld. If there is more recent news you can dig for it. The Bible's being passed out initially lost but has won on appeal. I'd bet there is still more action waiting. There is a new lawsuit being threatened regarding the St. Patrick's parade. I don't know the particulars of the old one.
 Actually there are lots of clear examples of people being stopped. There are lawsuits for officers participating in a St. Patrick's Day parade considered to be anti-gay from what I recall. There was also a lawsuit where four firefighters were ordered to participate in a gay pride parade and declared they were sexually harassed. There have also been lawsuits by people wanting to hand out Bibles or respectfully protest who have been stopped. These aren't what if scenarios....
 My point is that it isn't appropriate to arbitrarily assign groups and then ignore their rights using a historical grievance to invalidate their rights. Some people in the thread are being told to basically take their ball and go home if they don't like the actions of Cook. (Go get your own parade, sell the stock, go away.) However if they really did follow the advice, it is also considered inappropriate in many cases. If they held a straight pride parade or a white pride...
 I have no idea to what you are referring. Clinton has had no coattails to speak of and not a single person beyond himself has won anything running on his record from the 90's. To suggest that two decades later this will suddenly change is the most ridiculous notion I can imagine someone uttering. Hillary lost in 2008 against Obama. She couldn't even lock up her own party let alone the nation.  People should never win because they are something. They should win because...