or Connect

Posts by trumptman

My kids do and I wish their kids did as well but that is much less so than it used to be. I'm hoping the iPhone 6 will bring about a wave of upgrades from Mom's and Dad's like myself though and devices will be passed down.  These can get iOS8. iPhone 5 is getting iOS8.   Good guess given Apple's prior history with the iPod line. Hopefully the Nano gets a software update and a price drop too.  Apple should update the line before the school season. Clearly they will be...
 More likely. Every kid I used to see had an iPod Touch now..... not so much.
I've never understood the hate for the Apple keyboard. I type fine on it and easily type more accurately and faster than anyone using Android that I've encountered.
 Asking nationwide how someone feels about a Congressional leader is pointless because they aren't elected nationally. They are elected by their local constituency. Take Nancy Pelosi for example. She hasn't come close to losing in her district. If someone suggested she was going to lose election in her district, even with her sky high national disapproval, they would be wrong. Hillary has a favorable/unfavorable that is around even. This is before anyone has run a single...
Quote: You are completely missing the point. (Not surprising really.) Of course early polls, well before any election are going to show frontrunners as well, frontrunners. That has no real consideration in this discussion. The real issue is that Democrats believe that they are not partisan and that their demands, policies and viewpoints have not shifted at all. They declare it is EVERYONE ELSE, no matter what party who has changed while they just stand still and remain in...
For father's day I bought myself a watch in the area Apple probably and hopefully should cover. I did a ton of research there and you'd be surprised at what can and can't work there.   For the record I also own an iPod Nano 6th generation with a watch band aka the "original iWatch"   Because Craigslist is my friend and because I have an interest in this area, I also own an Timex Global Trainer and a Nike+ Sport Watch.   For Father's Day the kid went and gave me what...
 Well the main point out of all of this should be that such actions in the Middle East weren't supposed even be possible when Obama was elected. We were told the terrorists and fights among tribes were not from century old conflicts and disagreements. They were because the U.S. had a presence in the region and because Bush was a warmonger who was the cause of all aggression. If Bush were gone, and if the U.S. left then things would "return" to a peaceful state. Sure smart...
 Considering the taxes are only paid by half, the absence would be rather large.  Sorry but this poll shows it is a two way street. The real problem, those who think it is a one way street so count yourself among them.  I know the damn British and their....wait which original war are you talking about again? I was talking about the British after WWI who imposed the present boundaries on Iraq that included large groups of minority and competing tribal sects within the same...
Talk about your wishful thinking. Jimmac your time and reasoning has passed and clearly you cannot see what your generation has done and how it hasn't helped the youth of America. Obama has brought about a result just like Europe with the youth having all the debts, mandates, and are under or unemployed to the tune of nearly 50%. Plus Hillary Clinton is going to be almost 70 by the next election. No one is going to want to revisit the 90's when a good chunk of the...
He won't be impeached. As you noted, there isn't the political will and that is due to every action against him instantly being classified as racist.   However perhaps the anger will hurt the Democratic Party and their damaged brand will cause them to have significant losses in 2014 and 2016.