or Connect

Posts by trumptman

I don't see that being a problem at all. First Apple has turned to Nike for all their fitness tracking needs and I'd bet they'd be willing to continue to do that here. So the section of the iWatch that tracks all your fitness stats is Nike+. Nike charges $169 for a GPS watch and that is actually relatively cheap for what they go for in terms of price. My point is can Apple take what Nike offers, and what others already charge more for and add $30 worth of Apple value to...
  I don't think Apple will imagine it like a shrunken down and terrible attempt at a smartphone that straps to your wrist. I think it will be more like an accessory that does things your iPhone cannot do at all or cannot do without the assistance of this accessory. Especially for the fitness crowd, $200 is cheap.   We also have a world where there are an increasing array of photographers and videographers all using Apple products.   So imagine it isn't a crappy attempt at...
It's sort of hilarious to watch people declare that Apple shouldn't wear a watch because no one wears a watch.   It's sort of like saying they shouldn't sell a smartphone because everyone uses a feature phone.   How did that turn out for them?
  Someone bribed a whole lot of people then because Apple was investigated in the EU as well.
  There's no proof of this and if someone feels they can prove it they should go to the government and it will be Amazon on trial. In the meantime again, no one can rationalize illegal behavior by saying someone else is imagined to be breaking the law but there's no proof, no trial and no judgement.
  Nothing within those articles supports your claim. The articles declare that BN was starting to lose a lot of money. They internally pondering switching to agency and apparently had one person "socialize" the idea to publishers. I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. What we do have from Apple is a clear and compelling series of phone logs, emails, and the actual signed agreements.     You seem to hurt your own argument here. Amazon was clearly an early...
  Incorrect. What Barnes and Noble testimony did was helped establish motive. BN testimony actually showed why Apple was the leader. Book publishers were not losing money. Barnes and Noble was losing money trying to gain marketshare against Amazon since they couldn't compete on price. Apple also knew they couldn't compete on price and thus the only solution, the solution both of them sought, was a conspiracy with book publishers to raise prices and limit competition in...
  It doesn't and didn't favor Apple. What it showed was that another late entrant to the party who couldn't innovate and couldn't compete devised the exact same plan as Apple did to turn around their fortunes and allow them to profit without having to innovate or improve their service. It wasn't dismissed. It was proof that great minds think alike when it comes to devising a plan to profit without improving or...
  Your ridiculous claim might have a chance of persuading if it could be shown that Apple had created an iTunes for Kindle app or iTunes for Android app, submitted it and had it declined. The point is that Apple hasn't and won't do this. Amazon has created all the apps that allow your purchased content to be used everywhere. Heck, they have even created apps to allow access to your content via a web browser. That is part of what shows Apple is uncompetitive and also how...
Here's the solution. Make the keyboard full size and fill in the remaining space that is larger than the iPad mini with some very nice sounding speakers and an extended battery for the mini. It will be larger of course but then you get some nice trade-offs for the larger size and can still remove the mini quickly from the larger sized case for when you need the smaller size. Someone needs to think of it more like a mini docking station rather than a cover that happens to...