or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Here's the solution. Make the keyboard full size and fill in the remaining space that is larger than the iPad mini with some very nice sounding speakers and an extended battery for the mini. It will be larger of course but then you get some nice trade-offs for the larger size and can still remove the mini quickly from the larger sized case for when you need the smaller size. Someone needs to think of it more like a mini docking station rather than a cover that happens to...
  Are you somehow suggestion that Charles B. Rangel, who serves in the House of Representatives isn't in a position of power where he can influence employment prospects, morbidity, personal safety and that he does not have a public persona?   Your reasoning is crap because it stops the clock and never starts it again for the convenient sake of turning off logic and turning on the victim card for eternity. It's like you're stuck in 1962 but thank goodness it is 2013.
  Red herring, one does not need to have a monopoly to engage in the anti-competitive behavior Apple was found guilt of engaging in.     Apple was sued by 33 states (if I recall correctly), The Federal DOJ, and the EU as well. That is a pretty broad group all finding the same problem. It is certainly larger than Android fan boys.     I think you and others must not be reading this right.   Amazon and Barnes & Noble are not currently allowed to link from their native iOS...
I can't believe the replies in this thread. People would be furious if Microsoft disallowed iTunes on Windiows and only allowed content purchased through their own media store. Amazon, BN and other ebook resellers ought to be allowed to put their own stores back into their apps. It is more convenient for those of us using those apps and costs Apple nothing while generating bad will, bad press and legal judgements. Apple is not required to put Amazon or any other links...
We brought our business to them. I brought two iPhones from Straight Talk and two from Airvoice. AT&T coverage was a bit better where I live and would have been better during some of our vacation locations this summer but the Tmobile plan gives us unlimited everything and six gigs split among four phones for $130 a month total. The cost to benefit alon with free personal wifi hot spot is worth it to me.
DailyMail   It looks like the fates of life and unfortunate circumstances have befallen a brilliant and capable man again.   By that I mean that after resigning for sending women pictures of his weiner, Anthony Weiner proceeded to learn from his lesson by sending out more pictures and then running for mayor of New York.   I didn't want him to resign last time. I don't want him to quit this time. This country is in a sorry state and it is pretty clear there...
  Wouldn't you be more curious to know what happens to the 8,000-9,000 black murders this year with 97% of the being black on black? I'd be a lot more curious about those. Aren't you more curious about why all those are not newsworthy?   Here's an even more curious point. If the Klan murdered 2,000 black men this year or even this decade, what sort of news would that generate? I only ask because 2,000 people will likely die from gangs this year and they aren't even hate...
    Members of the audience subdued Potter after the incident and she was detained by the police. She was charged with suspicion of battery and released according to Lt. Ruben Pola of Hayward Police. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2364408/Musician-Lester-Chambers-attacked-stage-dedicating-song-Trayvon-Martin.html#ixzz2ZHLTlIkM Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook   First painting an entire group with a broad brush because of the...
  This is a presumption. There is nothing to prove that Martin would have stopped beating Zimmerman before the level of death or severe disability. All of the injuries Zimmerman suffered were to his head. We don't know to what degree he would have been injured or perhaps even murdered himself because he shot the person beating him.     Again a rather large set of assumptions are here. I'll make some return assumptions and perhaps you'll care to address them. I suspect the...