or Connect

Posts by trumptman

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/energy/item/17834-thanks-to-fracking-u-s-will-pass-saudi-arabia-in-oil-production   The U.S. is getting ready to become the biggest producer of oil in the world, and gas here is still near record highs.   http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304250204579433442474053878   Even when people manage to keep a job, they are getting fewer paid hours at those jobs. This is of course within the context of the remaining...
 Feel free to go into full rant mode. We are going to watch China melt down economically soon and it will be because they have created massive debt to fund massive infrastructure in an attempt to maintain full employment. In the U.S. the infrastructure money is stolen via crony-capitalism and via entitlements. It is the same for health care where the federal government already spends as much money just on care for the elderly as most other countries spend on their...
 Health care has been broken every since the government every since government mandated wage freezes for World War II and employers started offering health insurance as a means to get around the wage freezes. Every market that the government participates in heavily becomes inefficient and has cost increases that outpace the rest of the economy and the rate of inflation. (Which they also cause via the Fed and money supply.) Higher education, medical care, more recently with...
 By that reasoning, needing to work to survive means you are trapped.
 The particulars of their plans are cringe worthy. They aren't even remotely price competitive. If you take the entire promo and apply it to your bill they almost become competitive with Tmobile. Sprint is god awful and now there are still rumors of them trying to buy Tmobile. I hope such offers are both rebutted and denied by regulatory agencies. Tmobile is really great in metro areas and even a bit out from them. When I travel from California to Arizona I get coverage as...
I checked on this deal this morning. I considered going with it for a year because I don't mind eating some of the upfront costs while the "rebate" of $200 per line comes in 90 days. It was actually a bit less per month however there were still several problems.   1. They wanted $35 per line to activate a sim and I have five lines. I'm paying $180 to activate five sims. 2. There isn't really any tools to limit the shared data. If a kid decided to stream Netflix without...
I love Scanner Pro. I use it all the time. Great pick by Apple!
NYTimes.com   This reasoning by Michael Moore is completely insane.   The ACA was crafted and passed exclusively by Democrats with massive majorities in both the House and Senate. However the reason it is terrible per Michael Moore is as follows. 1. It can't be criticized for fear of abating the president's enemies aka Republicans. 2. Republicans tried to expose that President Obama really wanted aka single payer. 3. Obamacare originated out of Heritage Foundation but...
 Preconceptions lead to prejudice. Did you read the article?  It's not that he "starts with the gays" it is that in this day and age "the gays" are part of the what you aren't allowed to talk about and thus it has been censored.  This is mentioned in the article. The Ten Commandments doesn't involved "the gays" either.  He mentions much more than sex. That said the author chooses what goes in and out of the article but notes that Phil talks almost continually about...
   Posting to say you aren't going to post is ridiculous. Either engage your fellow forum members or don't post saying you disagree but some failing of another member means you won't reply to the points you want to make.