or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Quote:   You are incorrect, profoundly so. Laws have been passed against immigration but have been overturned by the courts. Much like how California voted to recognize only traditional marriage, even amending our Constitution to make it so, the courts have prevented this matter, not the majority.   It has nothing to do with majority or minority and everything to do with money and resources. That is the crux of the matter in Hong Kong as well. The point is in Hong Kong,...
  How is it "allowed" if their votes are diluted or countered by illegal immigrants voting or by the ballot boxes being stuffed with the voters of Mickey Mouse, Tim Tebow and the dead? Also note that estimates by the government have illegal immigration at 11-12 million in the entire United States but other estimates have it as high as 20 million. Finally those millions are not all uniformly distributed. They are largely in some very large and very blue states with lots of...
  How can it be genuine when instead of believing it a civil right, he instead believes states can determine it for themselves. Would he say that about abortion or free speech? Not only is it a politically calloused attempt to half endorse the issue, he only endorses it if the states agree. He's using states rights dog whistles for goodness sakes!     You've been presented evidence. Now ignore it like you always do and then call us all a bunch of names later on. The...
Actually Obama doesn't COMPLETELY support gay marriage.   GAWKER.com     This is nothing more than world-class triangulation.
  I understand you can claim this but the sale figures in items like Android phones don't bare this out. Does Apple still make the best phone? Yes in my opinion and I own two iPhone and my kids own two iPods. Does this mean that a whole slew of 4+ inch Android phones haven't moved at the same or lower prices just because someone labels them as junky, or plasticy or whatever. It doesn't stop those sales.   One of the reasons Apple's stock price has taken a hit is concern...
  Please don't assume that because someone disagrees with you that they are ignorant or not paying attention. It is bad reasoning and rude. I'm fully aware of how Apple has been operating and I've been following them since I sold my Amiga 500 to purchase a Mac Classic II back in 1990 or thereabouts.   Dell at one time had lower production costs than almost anyone out there. A lot of good that does them now. PC's in general had Mac's beat on cost but ask almost anyone with...
  Of course the MacBook Air is real. No one ever claimed it wasn't real?!? These laptops are real as well. Ultrabook basically means netbooks type laptops that are not woefully underpowered Atom based abominations of plastic. Apple went with better processors and SSD's. They cut the cruft and had a real hit on their hands.   It isn't that PC makers couldn't make that same laptop. It is that their thinking just isn't the same. Their thinking would introduce the same old...
Elizabeth Warren     This..... isn't......possible........   Liberals have sworn repeatedly that Republicans only care about questioning the birth status of people who "don't look American" to them or who aren't white. We have been told repeatedly that the only reason anyone would have ever questioned anything regarding Barack Obama is because they are evil racists and the motives could never be assigned to any other purpose or reason.   So how is this explained away...
  They meet the Intel specification for the term which is just marketing anyway. They are competing with Apple. No one is this thread has declared that PC makers will make as good a product as Apple. The discussion is if the specs are competitive but the price is doubled, then will Apple have to hit $799 or can they ignore it and keep their pricing at $999. I do not believe Apple can hold their margins and ignore competitors like the ones I linked to above. I think plenty...
HP unveils ultra and sleekbooks       This will need a response from Apple at some point, especially since ULTRABOOK is an Intel classification and using almost the exact same chassis and components but an AMD solution allows them to knock $200 off the $799 we are discussing right now.