or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Please don't assume that because someone disagrees with you that they are ignorant or not paying attention. It is bad reasoning and rude. I'm fully aware of how Apple has been operating and I've been following them since I sold my Amiga 500 to purchase a Mac Classic II back in 1990 or thereabouts.   Dell at one time had lower production costs than almost anyone out there. A lot of good that does them now. PC's in general had Mac's beat on cost but ask almost anyone with...
  Of course the MacBook Air is real. No one ever claimed it wasn't real?!? These laptops are real as well. Ultrabook basically means netbooks type laptops that are not woefully underpowered Atom based abominations of plastic. Apple went with better processors and SSD's. They cut the cruft and had a real hit on their hands.   It isn't that PC makers couldn't make that same laptop. It is that their thinking just isn't the same. Their thinking would introduce the same old...
Elizabeth Warren     This..... isn't......possible........   Liberals have sworn repeatedly that Republicans only care about questioning the birth status of people who "don't look American" to them or who aren't white. We have been told repeatedly that the only reason anyone would have ever questioned anything regarding Barack Obama is because they are evil racists and the motives could never be assigned to any other purpose or reason.   So how is this explained away...
  They meet the Intel specification for the term which is just marketing anyway. They are competing with Apple. No one is this thread has declared that PC makers will make as good a product as Apple. The discussion is if the specs are competitive but the price is doubled, then will Apple have to hit $799 or can they ignore it and keep their pricing at $999. I do not believe Apple can hold their margins and ignore competitors like the ones I linked to above. I think plenty...
HP unveils ultra and sleekbooks       This will need a response from Apple at some point, especially since ULTRABOOK is an Intel classification and using almost the exact same chassis and components but an AMD solution allows them to knock $200 off the $799 we are discussing right now.
  Well when you borrow a few trillion during the first term, money that affects the ability of private markets to loan capital to others, or makes lenders less likely to lend when the Fed prints away the bonds they buy, thus driving inflation up. Then you have no choice in the matter and want to at least see a result for all the stolen and looted money. Understand the government stimulus would pay for almost 3 Apple Computer Companies. The amount borrowed over the first...
It is dishonest to call anything growing 100% a cut. Declaring that some items grew 100 or even 125% while other items only grew 75% is also dishonest to label as a cut.     Your point is supremely made. Keep plugging away MJ. Since the California primary is so late, I might give Ron Paul a vote just to make sure his ideas gain more strength.
  I have no problem with any immigration from any particular country however I do feel it must be managed so that like with most things in life, you get quality rather than quantity.
  Where is the proof that the U.S. cannot be "taken over" in this manner? You've not described the manner nor proven your assertion regarding it. Do we note see massive demographic changes in states like California? Are institutions there now addressing multilingual needs due to this radical shift? Have there not been laws and other attempts to manage the drain on public resources and claims on them? This shit has gone down in the U.S. and so take the call.     You are...
http://news.yahoo.com/hong-kong-warns-mainlanders-over-emergency-births-193423205.html   Our resident Hong Kong resident claims not to be around any more but it is still interesting to look at solutions undertaken by others with regard to solving relevent problems here within the United States.   This is how a country that, as described by some on here, provides universal health care and a generous safety net, deals with problems of those resources being taken advantage...