or Connect

Posts by trumptman

Care to explain how a primary source can be a strawman?
Henry R. Seager   Why do we need a minimum wage?   The source material     Those darn critics of concepts like minimum wage. Don't they understand we are keeping thsoe dirty defectives safe from themselves? If it doesn't work out there are always the camps and colonies we can send them to instead.   We can't go murder them. So we will put them on farms and colonies while making sure that stock of their nature doesn't procreate.   The conclusions from the man who helped...
It isn't that simple. Much like how corrupt unions destroyed American automakers and then required we "bail them out" along with all the other "too big to fail" industries, liberal media news sources are increasingly not profitable and their viewership numbers, subscription numbers, etc are all dropping. Soon they will declare they are a "vital industry" and should be "saved" from the results of tripling down on their bad decisions. They will demand that they be financed...
  I disagree and the facts of the matter don't happen to match your rants. Sorry but again, wrong. Ubermensch, it is all about the ubermensch. The "masses" always need their leaders. The leaders always have their rationales for taking their "cut" from the poor and living as large as they always manage to live. It doesn't matter if it is Castro, Chavez or ol'Che. They help bring a "revolution" where everyone ends up much worse off and they end up very rich but well...
We know most of them donate to Democrats and vote for them even if they are registered as independent. We know they've been carrying water for Obama on an unprecedented and "unexpected" level. We know so far this year per them that no one should care about the economy but instead should worry about gay marriage (as decided by your state of course), wars on vagina's, and of course the latest one is some pseudo allegation about Mitt Romney cutting someone's hair roughly 50...
I stay completely off contract. My wife and I do the BYOD with Straight Talk and spend $45 a month for unlimited talk, text and data. (The data is reputed to actually be 2 gigs a month.) I have an iPhone 4 and she still has the iPhone 3GS.   Clearly Apple doesn't do as well in markets where prepaying for service is the norm. It was shown that Apple takes a thumping for example in Eastern Europe. We already know that some of the reason Nokia and RIM are even still...
Quote:   They have the same relationship in that they want utopia and are undertaking the destruction of any institution or structure they think will help them arrive at it. There isn't even a rationale behind it. He cited their party, their history and their rationale. You of course ignore it and post pretty pictures as a response.   Population control, abortion, the limiting of the masses while claiming a false populism and also the concept Ubermensch are all the same...
  This obviously hasn't gone before the Supreme Court and the reasoning on it is so terrible that it is clear lower court judges who support gay marriage are trying to salvage something from it.   A Constitution defines rights. You can do whatever you want in the Constitution. Our Constitution banned alcohol and supported slavery until it was changed. Your reasoning puts judges ABOVE the Constitution and certain rights as above even the language of the Constitution...
  I specifically noted that the benefits were claimed on behalf of their children and through their children. I'm not alleging fraud so I don't see what point you are trying to make. I simply noted that the costs are there regardless of the status of the person because if an illegal immigrant cannot support their child, then the state still assumes the costs.   As for working, while many do they do so without paperwork and without claiming the income in an above board...
Have you tried complete sentences, devoid of caricature and perhaps only having say one out of every ten words be some sort of expletive or label?   Don't blame the reader. Blame the writer.