or Connect

Posts by trumptman

I have no problem with any immigration from any particular country however I do feel it must be managed so that like with most things in life, you get quality rather than quantity.
  Where is the proof that the U.S. cannot be "taken over" in this manner? You've not described the manner nor proven your assertion regarding it. Do we note see massive demographic changes in states like California? Are institutions there now addressing multilingual needs due to this radical shift? Have there not been laws and other attempts to manage the drain on public resources and claims on them? This shit has gone down in the U.S. and so take the call.     You are...
http://news.yahoo.com/hong-kong-warns-mainlanders-over-emergency-births-193423205.html   Our resident Hong Kong resident claims not to be around any more but it is still interesting to look at solutions undertaken by others with regard to solving relevent problems here within the United States.   This is how a country that, as described by some on here, provides universal health care and a generous safety net, deals with problems of those resources being taken advantage...
  I'm not saying they are currently charging that type of premium. The point is that they can charge a premium but if PC makers undercut their prices to the degree being discussed here, then Apple won't have to match price, but they will have to be competitive. Apple can easily command $999 when an equivelently equipped PC is $799. They could not command $1099 when the similar PC is $599. I never stated that Apple had to meet netbook pricing but merely used it to note...
Apple should be able to hit that price point and still keep their margins by that quarter of this year and they need to go ahead and do it.   Everyone can say they understand the concept of you get what you pay for and Apple can even command a premium but that premium isn't 200%+. Netbooks are easily hitting under $300. I'm certain that some PC makers will be able to hit $599 soon. Will those machines be better than Apple machines? No but Apple doesn't live in a...
MJ your article begins to hit the point but I haven't really seen one do it proper justice. Most of these "cuts" were exactly along the lines of what Republicans and some Democrats have proposed here though almost none of them have taken affect on either side of the Atlantic. I read a decent article in FT that noted most French cuts were in the rate at which they would continue to borrow money and in lowering their rate of debt acqusition.   So to "Ameicanize" our...
Just another one of those foolish articles running the numbers on the Obama economy.   The article even deals with all the rationalizations that Democrats are putting forward to justify the worst "recovery" in modern history.   Quote:   There is no way to rationalize away the awful job performance of Barack Obama.
  Jimmac, you look like a total clown. You are projecting badly. SDW provides a laundry list of issues and you just ignore them claiming he is ignore proof. You look like a buffoon.    
  This is a lie and likewise nonsense. You would never excuse a group in life merely because they don't happen to qualify for a particular area. You would never, for example, state that oil interests do no need regulation just because they are not banks. No one has declared that those who do not pay income taxes pay no taxes at all. Rather they have said they are less likely to be concerned about the effects of bad policy or bad programs when people like yourself with...
No if he wanted to look like a fool, he'd start a bunch of threads with bad logic, strawman arguments and largely centered around some talking points, ignore all the well reasoned responses and then call everyone who made them a bunch of names afterward.   The Obama has more people applying for disability per month than people getting jobs.   Food stamp rolls explode and so do people who do not want to work but do want to claim disability.   The only fools are those who...