or Connect

Posts by trumptman

I'm becoming increasingly confused. If Republicans were actually Democrats, and if Republicans like Reagan were actually a wealth re-distributing, open borders, global warming, universal health (mandate) care loving incredible centrists at a minimum, then why the heck didn't the Democrats jump on board the centrist train and pass all these wonderful measures that were supported by so many Republicans? If Republicans were basically centrist Democrats, then what the hell...
Check his cheek MJ because I'm pretty sure that is where is tongue is at when saying that.
That's awesome JG. I used to be pretty heavily involved in the Republican Party at the state level and even went to the state convention for a couple year and attended the national convention in 1996 in San Diego. As you note, it is sort of hard to jump into this stuff at the last moment. I can honestly tell you that for committed folks in the party, it is absolutely their church. Their donations are nothing short of a tithe. They attend functions weekly. I...
You say this while living in a state in which farmland lays fallow due to a fish and solar projects cannot move forward due to a tortoise. Why are those concerns valid? The real reason is that those folks supposedly have the proper "INTENTIONS" and of course just want to see humans suffer and by suffer I mean suffering more deeply than having to spend $9 on their birth control pills. As for watching the planet burn, George Carlin, an atheist and certainly someone of...
Well let's remember that it isn't really disastrous because even though they are experts and generated the initial results and outcomes, they didn't really "understand the severity" of the problems they had to confront. Remember when we all went to that person trainer and after paying him thousands and doing what he said for months, we lost 3lbs instead of the promised 40lbs. He went back and told me we actually lost 40lbs but that he didn't realize the scale gave him the...
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Jobless claims unexpectedly rise last week.
It's simple. The subsidy model is ridiculous and shouldn't continue. You already get ripped off when subsidizing the phone. In California at least, you pay the tax for the entire subsidy when you purchase the phone. You pay part of the cost of purchasing it and now fees on top of it. Instead of pissing and moaning about the model, just save some cash and DUMP the model. It stupid to complain that something is expensive because you don't want to pay up front and thus get...
U.S.S.R., East Germany, they did very well. Cuba and Venezuela are just having a grand old time as well.
We should go occupy their headquarters. It's only appropriate.
I agree. Did you read that the net illegal immigration from Mexico now is zero? As the South Park episode teased, Obama wasn't supposed to solve the problem by making it so crappy here that no one wants to come or stay. Canada and Mexico both gladly drill for oil and both have more sound governments for now. However I'm not just free to leave it. The government has to give me permission and a passport.It is sort of sillly to discuss averages when dealing with progressive...