or Connect

Posts by trumptman

The reality is Obama and his team don't want it settled. He prefers that folks like yourself stay on your conspiratorial chain and stay away from thinking about the right answers due to paranoia.   I mean really, when has documentation proven anything for you Sammi? In fact it is the exact opposite, you've been so systematically taught to be skeptical about anything resembling rule of law or conventional views that you'd be scared to accept them no matter what sort of...
  Canada sends that which they cannot handle over the border to their neighbor. Their population is 88% white and essentially a monoculture. If Canada had a large group of white people murdering another group of white people, they would deal with it as a crime and not as an exercise in victimization and racism.
  It doesn't take a dumb rich person at all to become poor. Money habits and management yield their results regardless of initial state, intentions and claims related to intelligence. I've met dozens of people who were not the brightest bulbs but were incredibly consistent in the money principles they applied. In fact I'd argue that one of the major failing related to high intelligence is the belief that it can somehow suspend reality.   The reason the poor take on debt...
Who knew one word could reveal so much media bias, government incompetence and reveal so many "smart" forecasters to be so stupid?
Those are good points and interestingly enough, could point at the value of some of these plans in high tax states vs low tax states. I live in California and when I have a post-paid cell plan, I am charged sales tax on it along with several other smaller taxes. I give Straight Talk $45 a month for my phone and that price is the total. On Verizon, I save 15% on the plan, not the additional services added to it like data and the savings basically off-sets the cost of the...
The comparisons in this discussion have been fantastic. I send much appreciation to cvaldes for the great numbers.   I suspect something has been altered in recent negotiations with Apple and also with the various carriers. PagePlus hasn't put it on their website yet and it has only been confirmed by a couple dealers who also frequent Howard Forums, but they are claiming that Page Plus now allows activation of used iPhone 4/4S's from Verizon on their prepaid service...
I'd say you can indeed confront but the person isn't likely to listen or change.   Perhaps it is just my ever increasingly grumpy age talking, but the line between nurture and nature becomes very blurry in this day and age when we allow others to "nurture" themselves negatively for so long. If she is of the nature that she is seeking justifications like chronic fatigue to explain her problems (and she isn't alone, society is doing the same) then there really isn't...
Australia is largely on my "happy list" along with Canada. They are both run reasonably well. However I wonder about the ability of any of these economies to not be swallowed by the problems next to them. Canada is clearly next to and largely trades with the U.S. People bring up many of the Norse countries and they basically function as energy and specialized exporters for much of Europe but we all know where Europe is going. There are upper limits to what any country or...
No one would say no to it which is why it is in no form or fashion tied to global warming, nor should one be conflated with the other.   There is a reason we use oil and gas. There is a reason we haven't "kicked" our dependence on them and it has nothing to do with our desires for the state of the planet or big, bad corporations. It isn't the "right wing" that needs to stop having a fit. As for common sense, it dictates fossil fuels until the science allows something...
  So you are claiming economics and also outcomes from government actions are the same as hard science and the basis of your proof for this is the fact that you are a agnostic atheist.   Talk about not knowing word definitions.......   If you want falsifiability, stop personally attacking people because people and who they are have determination on a hard science. Gravity doesn't stop working because someone is Mormon, or because they are Catholic or anything like that....