or Connect

Posts by cmvsm

A TV plugged in with iOS 5, using the iPad as a giant remote with TV guide, etc. Having Siri built in so that I can ask for directions or information about anything while watching a TV show in a separate window. How about sports statistics on a player while you are watching a football game. Or perhaps answering a phone call on Face time through the set, or without, while sitting not the couch. Maybe Apple will have the 3-d thing worked out where glasses are not...
If you can't innovate to make incremental income, might as well buy others innovations to do so.
It was only warranted by those who had no imagination or insight as to what the device was actually capable of accomplishing. That's what separates the great from the mediocre, and someone like Jobs from Michael Dell or Bill Gates.
My Blackberry was out all day today. No emails or internet. My company's transition to the iPhone can't come quick enough. Taking out the battery and resetting the device should be inscribed on the back of each Blackberry as general maintenance. Sucks ass.
Make sure that you get a portable charger with that Droid phone. Battery life is dismal compared to the iPhone. About a 20-25% shortage on the Droid side. Can't use it without a charge. Good luck with that.
Put whatever hardware you want in it. That's just fine. Acer and company will still be stuck with a substandard OS and all the headache and costs that goes along with it.
RIM can subtract another 1K plus Blackberry phones, as my company is going to the iPhone in 2012. The typical Blackberry is way too limited to do much of anything. The screen is tiny, the browser sucks, and if you want to develop any in-house applications, the Blackberry just doesn't do well with drop down menus. Blackberry phones also freeze ALL the time. Very annoying. It really is a dead platform that RIM waited entirely too long to update. I wonder how many of these...
Too bad for those that invested into the other tablets. Especially that Xoom monstrosity that costs well over $800. I don't see an e-reader competing with the iPad anytime soon. You also have to eliminate the stigma of an e-reader, where its not up to par with a full fledged tablet, whether it is or not. Apple has the thousand yard stare for Windows 8 tablets at the end of next year. Being able to see the competitions platform and innovate around it a full year out is...
Wow, you are so insightful. That 12 year old that became pregnant by the family pedophile should certainly be keeping her baby. She is so ready to take care of a child. Oh wait, and the drug addicted mother who can't take care of herself, let alone a child, should certainly be placed in charge of the little one. And that rape victim, who sees that rapist in their baby's face everyday reminding them of the terrible incident, yeah, she's scum for giving up the child as...
You've got to open your mind to many other possibilities outside of just the tablet. Virtual input devices would make a physical mouse and keyboard obsolete. The tablet keyboard is just the beginning. Multi window user interface is inevitable on smaller devices, and with cloud computing, physical storage may become obsolete as well. Desktop PC's are presently more desirable based on the infrastructure, but once a portability infrastructure is at the forefront, a desktop...