or Connect

Posts by cmvsm

You mean the 80's....
If you don't think that Apple could be looking at televisions, you are extremely shortsighted. An end user experience of having all home devices connected and streaming information has been a goal of many manufacturers (Samsung, Sony, etc.), but up to this point, has been clunky at best. If I could get a 50" television that had an integrated Apple OS, Apple TV, camera, use my iPod Touch as a remote for everything, and stream music and video without the addition of another...
Whether its frivolous or meritorious is the entire point here. Allowing frivolous lawsuits to continue with no financial liability placed on the plaintiff is where the failure occurs. You can say "let the judges decide", but that doesn't relieve the higher priced goods that the defendant will put in place to compensate for the financial losses attributed to these types of lawsuits. I'm all for consumer protection and cheering for the underdog, but in cases like this,...
Long article for such meaningless news....
That's because the Galaxy's interface is nothing short of a Greek tragedy....or steamy pile....whichever you prefer. Samsung needs to de-badge that POS before it tarnishes their good LCD name!
I happened to be in an Office Depot the other day waiting on some printing work, and noticed a Galaxy display, so thought I'd play for a minute. A minute was all it took to walk away in aggravation. The touch and slide interface on that thing is horrible to say the least. I had to tap things 3 and 4 times to select. And the sliding with your fingertip was choppy and almost unusable. No wonder this POS went down in flames. You don't realize the elegance of the...
You'd be wrong there. The only way to recover is through countersuit. So i'm pretty sure that you need to check your facts.
Another reason that a law should be implemented where the originator of a deemed frivolous lawsuit has to pay not only his own legal fees, but Apple's to. Then these ridiculous lawsuits would stop.
CR is a bought and paid for establishment. They cater towards the highest bidder, and their reviews are less than stellar to say the least. Love it how the same guy that tests a washer machine, tests paint as well. No wonder they remain a private firm, as they don't want to be exposed for what they are.
As has been said a few times, Apple can do what it wants with its own products and applications. If you owned a business, how would you like someone like you telling you how you can sell or market your product, and that you need to be punished for not doing so. Answer is that as long as you are operating within legal parameters, you wouldn't. So again, show Apple your discontent by not purchasing their products and move on.