or Connect

Posts by cmvsm

Love how people comment as if they know Tim Cook, his day to day job, and the inner corporate workings at Apple. The guy is a part of the ever growing machine of Apple. Steve obviously thinks he does enough, as he has a job, and that pretty much sums up the equation, regardless of the speculative rants on this forum.
What needs to happen is a law put into place that states if you file a frivolous suit against another company and lose, you are responsible for their legal fees and any damages that they have taken on due to the lawsuit. That will fix their little red wagons...
I agree whole heartedly. Although wanting to create something original is what you need to be doing to stay in the game, to completely ignore and never use the #1 smart phone in the industry is a real dick move simply from a learning perspective of what works and what could be improved upon. Sounds like his method will take a few generations to get right since its from 'scratch' with no intervention of ideas from existing products. By that time, it will be too late. He's...
Same guy who sold what he didn't have (an IBM OS), ripped off some poor slob at Seattle Computer and made billions with someone else's idea. Wow, this guy is something else. He's just so aggravated that MS is pretty much stagnant and cannot release and market a successful new idea to save their lives, as they've been so vampire drunk on Windows, so he needs to have a little bit of comfort in suing the company that is giving it to him in the keyster, regardless of the...
Look yourself. You have summed up certain comments incorrectly, inputting your own agenda for some reason. For example, I never said that Mr. Katz can't sue for discrimination in a 'right to work' state. What I did say is that you don't need a reason to terminate. And as an employer, that's a fact. So either get your ramble straight, or take yourself off of your self made legal pedestal and move on, as it sounds like you need to join the masses of the ill informed.
The Android OS has been in development for quite some time, and purchased by Google in 2005. Since then, its captured more than 43% of Smartphone market share thru 2010. Not bad for a five year run and still growing. I'm an Apple man myself, but the Android OS has been sheer innovation from many perspectives, including marketing, and the sales have certainly followed. If you don't see that, then I guess you also didn't buy Apple stock in '05 at $44 a share. I did...
Until MS gets rid of that loser Balmer, their 'innovative' new products will continue to lose share to the true innovators like Apple and Google. Every time a new MS product launches and flops, these interviews seem to be so painful for the MS execs in terms of extracting sales data, future forecasts, or new product launches.
Florida is a right to work state. As an employer, you don't need a reason to terminate. So Mr. Katz...good luck with that.
They have learned, and excelled faster than any other computer company in history. The performance and reliability relies heavily on the proprietary format. This is what makes them great, and will continue to grow the company. Even larger companies are forced to curb to what Apple innovates, not the other way around. New ideas is what drives demand and branding. What exactly are you referring to?? Your opinion was valid about 6 years ago, but those days have long past, as...
Thanks for your response guys. How bout the old versus new dual 1.8's? Any suggestions? The old is $2150 and the new is $1799 with Apple student discount. These prices are of course without adding anything as of yet. The Apple website charges tax, which is a real bummer so I'm looking at other websites.