or Connect

Posts by SWS

I don't want to bad mouth Scott, but suing the iPhone 5 keynote, he did not look or act totally like himself. IMHO, I think may have a drug problem. . .
  From my understanding, Carriers have to make up close to the full cost of the iPhone. Sure, they have to fork up some money to cover some costs of Android phones, but from what I understand, Apple demands a high price from the carriers.   They stand to make more money from the Android devices.
I was going to post my iPhone 4S on Ebay, but I don't "need" the money so I think I am just going to hold onto it. Should I break/loose my iPhone 5, it would be nice to have a quick replacement until I can get another. . . .
There is no need for 64 GB iPhone now. What with 4G LTE and iCloud support that much physical Storage is a waste of money.The iPhone is made for consuming content not storing your entire content library.Don't get me wrong to each their own. I just find it a complete waste of money.
Have you seen their PCs and printers lately? Nothing but bottom dollar components and cheap plastic.If I were in the market for a PC, the brands I would look into would be Lenovo, Asus, Sony.As for printers, Epson and Canon.
Yes. That was my point. You hit the wording on the head.
"we have to take advantage of that form factor" Translation: We are going to throw together a phone half assed and sell it at a low-cost point. Then scratch our heads 2 months later when no one's buying them. Then like Dell, we will silently bow out of the phone market. Followed by a great idea by Meg to continue to put out cheap plastic PC's for big box stores to put on sale every other month. HP has been ran into the ground. They floated on their good name for as long...
+1They assumed Apple would build a phone for them sooner or later.How stunning is it that a cell phone company has to redo their entire network for one cell phone.That's impact.
I can't debate with someone who has no idea what they are talking about.I am sorry. I'm not trying to sound like a dick,If you think all it takes is one year to build iPhone you're delusional.Apple is working on at least 2 to 3 generations of iPhones right now and they always have been. They're planning products for five, ten, fifteen years into the future and if you don't think they are again you are delusional. That's how multi billion dollar corporations work.Apple is...
Add in the cost of the years of research and development of the phone and OS, assembly, shipping, marketing, ect. . . . I'd say the asking price of $650 is MORE than fair. But i'll wait for the haters to stroll in and proclaim how their plastic Android phone is so much better for the price. . . . .