or Connect

Posts by techno

Windows 10.3 (Copy cat), 10.4 (Scaredy Cat), ...
I am sure there will be no problem when he tells the players they can no longer use their Beats headphones.
 I found that when I applied a lot of pressure to my leg, it broke. Must be a structural weakness.
Over the years, I have seen many cracked iPhones from people putting them in their pockets and sitting on them. As many have said, the 6 Plus is not a pocket phone. Who in their right mind would want to put that massive thing in their pocket anyway?
Not having unlimited funds, I guess I will have to wait until the new year to decide how to spend my money. #TooManyGoodChoices
Whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa ! I hate change. Apple is doomed!
Does this mean that you cannot use the "legacy Family ID" as the main account and just add other family accounts? Our Family ID that we have been using is my iTunes account. Are you implying I will have to change that account when we set up Family Sharing? Or is that everyone else in my family will have a hassle of copying the content from my account (formerly Family account) to their individual new ones?
I remember ordering my Quadra 800 and having to wait weeks for it. In fact, I can't remember a product launch from Apple that did not have supply issues. All it does is create the "Cabbage Patch Kids" hysteria. Tickle me Elmo. It doesn't hurt Apple. It only makes people thirst for the product more.
 If I am understanding radster360 correctly, he is stating that the DAN is not created each time a transaction takes place, which would most likely require an internet connection. No, the unique DAN is created when you add your card to Passbook. And yes you probably need an internet connection then. But not every time you make a purchase. Is the "transaction-specific dynamic security code" is generated by the merchant and paired with the DAN? Or is the phone creating the...
This is how it is supposed to be. The anticipation, the mystery, the rumors all swirling around driving fan boys nuts. I just hope they dazzle us with the unexpected.