or Connect

Posts by techno

This is how it is supposed to be. The anticipation, the mystery, the rumors all swirling around driving fan boys nuts. I just hope they dazzle us with the unexpected.
Leave it to Intuit to release a paid upgrade that reduces the features and think that is progress.
 So if "the malware is protected from being discovered," how can you trust any device? 
As much as it drove me crazy to not know what was going to be announced and when I could get my hands on it once it was announced, it effectively created a fan-boy hunger to have it.   Now, with leaks that have practically become pre-announcements and improved production pipelines, the lust has gone. This is not to say the new way is wrong or anything negative about the way Cook runs things. I just kind of miss the magic, the almost mystical aura that surrounded product...
 Now if only it could be integrated with NEST. 
EXACTLY!
 Amen!
Jay Z partnering with Samsung has about as much credibility has Kanye has talent.   Photos of 11 different times Jay Z used an iPhone and not a Samsung.
ohhhh................... Apple is doomed. 
I wish I could compare them.   Sincerely, Fanboy stuck on the wrong side of a cultural border, Canada