or Connect

Posts by JavaCowboy

I haven't installed Flash on my system, and if I really need to view a site with Flash, I'll run Chrome, which has its own embedded Flash player.
Way offtopic, but do these pumps accept Canadian postal codes, or do they need to be all numeric US zip codes? Would Canadians have to go inside to pay in this case? 
 What's your point? They'll still want to get into their phone to search for evidence.
 My point is that when law enforcement/three letter agencies want to get into a suspect's iPhone and read their notes/contacts/etc, they're going to want a back door since they already have PIN cracking software.
How will the NSA/law enforcement backdoor work for the fingerprint sensor? And, yes, of course there will be one since the NSA/police/etc would have asked Apple for one well ahead of time.
My problem definitely happened later than 10.2. Perhaps I hit an edge case, so rarely doesn't mean never?
1) If I want to view hidden files like .vimrc I need to view those .DS_Store files as well.2) Perhaps they fixed something in the last couple of years but I definitely had an issue requiring me to defrag my file system with a paid defragger. I can't remember exactly what I was trying to do, but OS X definitely told me I needed to defrag.HFS+ is an aging file system that was written in a hurry. Linux users have lots of file system options so why are stuck with HFS+?
How about a new filesystem in 10.9 not one that leaves .DS_Store droppings and requires me to pay for a defrag app?
This is apparently the cause: http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/01/ask-ars-why-will-apples-do-not-disturb-bug-fix-itself-next-week/