or Connect

Posts by aplnub

We are having to constantly quit Mail and reopen for our mail to fetch. I guess that falls under iMap.
You would think they would fix Mail.app before exiting to Yosemite. I think yearly updates are nice but it seems they leave some problems unresolved. I guess that is how you forge ahead and progress.
The real question will be: "How many fart apps will be allowed in this new store?"
I guess it depends on what you moved from. A mac mini that was cursed with problems (crucial SSD and 16 GB ram) but had to reinstall Mavericks every two restarts. Before that it was a 2010 27" iMac with spinning HDD. My plugins are (NIK, Noiseware, etc.) are much improved and batch processing is awesome. Best feature is editing in Pixelmator for those special photos. 
Ordered mine on March 17 and it arrived on April 23.    If you are a pro and work in Aperture, it is more than well worth it. It is flat out amazing.
It does not work with iClouds keychain.  It is an EXCELLENT solution. I use it on my iPhone, iPad, and multiple Macs. Read their blog. They are smart, caring, cautious, and innovative. This program has come a long way from the beginning. Worth every penny.
Highway robbery? Probably not. Each time Intel decreases the size of the process (i.e. 90 nm to 60 nm), the cost rises. 
If the next MBA is an Intel powered, and I assume it will be, for it to not have a fan I will assume for more intense processing for both CPU and GPU (Apple Aperture for me) will come with a performance cap to keep the heat away. My current Haswell MBA will run the fans while editing on the go in Aperture, especially if I am exporting and editing.    This would mean that at a certain point, it would just throttle the processing to a point and no more, maybe even backing...
Excel and Access are the only two programs in that suite that are relevant to Mac/iOS Users. Access is more niche and less desired by the majority of Mac/iOS users. Excel could get $100 a year from me without question for my iPad or Mac. When you are a craftsman, you try to use the best tool for the job. Excel is just that for those of use in business. It is the best tool for the job.
 Joined: Nov 2004 Location: The kool-aid stand... Posts: 2,495 online  What camera are you using that saves a 120 MB RAW file, on a cropped sensor to boot??????