or Connect

Posts by aplnub

I just want a bar code reader for ipod and iphone. iSight recognition is too slow.
This just in: AI is flooded by drama queens proclaiming to never buy another Apple product. Jobs and company lose no sleep. More at 11.
We have over five refurbs at work, no problems. A core duo would handle Fusion and excel. If that is really the kind of work tour doing, get the cheaper one and save $$$.
Not a gamer but a traveler. Probably a third of my reason for the bumps and drops. Another third for hoping for better battery life, and tge last third because every Mac should be snappy like the Airs.
You can't make calls with Google Voice using VOIP so I imagine that is why they made it iPhone only. Still dumb to limit the devices as I use GV Mobile + for my Google Voice needs since it is great for texting on an iPod Touch or iPad without having to have a real phone. The Push Notifications are the best thing about the Official Google App. Beyond that, it is basic, has few options, and after all this fuss and long wait, underwhelming. GV Mobile + is still king. If...
Sorry to have been so fast to post an incomplete response. First, it boots as fast as the new MBA. I've timed it as fast as 16 seconds but routinely gives an 18 seconds to login screen. Obviously, not that big of a deal but is very noticeable. Second, after logging in, it takes one second to load all my services and be ready to use. I have Growl, Syncman, Quicksilver, and several more. I mean one second before the computer is ready to use. It is crazy. My notebook has...
It's in and it's fast. Maybe intel will get their drives out soon because I need another one for a mini.
No resolution independence. Not cool.
My older iMac i7 Quad Core 2.8 GHz has a hard drive - ModeltST31000528ASQ It is no louder than my WD.
Whoever thought this idea up, Apple needs to grab. That is truly a cool product. Imagine if VZW had thought of this a year ago with a normal phone plan. Wow!