or Connect

Posts by aplnub

I'll believe this version is easier to setup line of bull regarding OS X Server every time they release a new OS. I truly hope they have a server version a user who is a little above average can install and make use of. TIme machine backups, shared wiki's, shared calendar and address book, software updates should be a piece of cake to work with and offer "I want in" or "I want out of" access to the server benefits without a lot of work.
The more money you have in a savings account the lower the interest rate. Apple may just have conservative views on how to invest their money.
People need to realize it takes three to tango. The President and Congress (House and Senate). Within those three entities there are people who are affiliated with political parties. Each person and party have been bought by big business. So let's all not kid ourselves. Point a finger at who you want. Blame whomever for us being here. I'll start with George Washington if it makes everyone feel better. Fingers can be pointed at everyone including myself. Let's get...
Agreed.
Good question. I think we can see the home button disappearing in the future. One less thing to fail.
This is great news for mobile devices in general and especially the iOS devices. Skype works great on our iPhones (3GS and 4) and does not drain the battery and suggested above. Having built in video chat seemed like a no brainer when the iPhone 4 was released but better late than never. I like Skype and we have one account that we pay for an In and Out number (Online Number) and it works great. Also, how many people are using Facetime? In our house we tend to...
I think they will start helping out cities like Detroit when they stop looting stores after lost or or won ballgames. You know, act like civilized people. I am glad they did this and may in fact know one of the people involved on the Cherokee side getting this done. I am going to shoot him an email right now. There is another language among the Cherokee that is only spoken by one or two people now. There are others trying to get as much learned and recorded as possible...
Google Latitude sucks the battery's dry on our iPhone 4's. I wish I could set a manual update interval.
Agreed. My 11" air feels as sturdy as my 13" MBP unibody.
Woz is a crazy dude that everyone loves. 10 phones? He may want to think about an 11th one! LOL