or Connect

Posts by aplnub

Where does it get it's power? Most people don't have wired detectors. Solar?
I have the beta before the GM installed. Says I am up to date. Anyone have a link? the Developer portal still just has the GM.
There is NO WAY Apple discontinues the Air. That is the future of notebooks, like it or not. I would say that about the MBPs before I would the Air's. The Airs will be retina when the battery life and performance is within whatever standard Apple decides. That day is coming. Haswell may be the key to this happening.   Personally, I think Apple could have waited for Haswell a bit on the rMBP. Seeing how I don't have any performance specifications on the Haswell in a rMBP...
Some people's comments are uninformed. The biggest savings from the Nest comes from that last ~15 minutes of use. Whether it is your AC or Heat, it turns them off minutes prior to reaching your temperature and just runs the fan. This takes advantage of the heat for a few minutes without using the heat. So I save about an hour a day in my experience of run time. This adds up. The rest is easy. It's programmed. It doesn't drop to 50F in my house at night. If I leave and...
I agree with the need for a very large vehicle to just load this stuff into. I do believe that a store in Paris could easily inventory that much equipment.
If you shot long exposure with ND filters, you would shoot RAW or you would take really bad photo's. Ken is going off Ken's work experience and what he does. I am sure that if he strapped on a Lee Big Stopper he would have a change of heart. The blue hue can only be cured correctly and completely in RAW in post production.
I haven't read through all of the contents but Apple missed a great opportunity (if one can call it that) by not scooping up NIKsiftware and integrating the u-point tech with their software suite into Aperture. Google picked them up first.
I agree with this. There was a time when getting around the site was quick and easy. While I haveno trouble navigating the site, I know plenty of people that do.
Why couldn't Google just have done turn-by-turn before the fight? They ended up doing it anyway! Btw, not available on App Store.
My crazy comment is taken back.    That's expected!