or Connect

Posts by aplnub

I have a battery life issue with my 4S. At 58% and been on wifi all day long. I have about 20 minutes of talk time.
Did you switch the language over to UK?
I wonder how much money SJ put into cancer research? My guess is that he gave a lot of money and if I were in his position I would have done the same.
Backing up the phone to the cloud has yet to work for me. I have 55GB of space and 43 GB free so this shouldn't be an issue. I plug my phone in every night and it has a wifi connection. I get the "Incomplete" message but no matter if I start it manually or not it never happens.
He is a better man than me. I would have sold.
More weirdness from MS. They should have a better go of it in the mobile phone sector once they get going. I just doubt it will be anything like iPhone or Droid success but I expect they will have ok sales numbers.
I can almost understand T-Mobile piling on (lack of iPhone) but I do not get VZW weighing in. While this is certainly not suicide for VZW or T-Mobile, it doesn't make a lot of friends at Apple. I would not be happy with the filings if I were Apple.I think your second point nails the reasoning behind this.
Affordable is relative and when you consider the first announced TB drives were over $1,000, these are affordable.
And AI does have an article up AND it seems like the Parallels article to me. I have no problem with it.
Probably because as a paid VMWare Fusion customer, I still have not received an email from VMWare about the new release! Thanks for the heads up!