or Connect

Posts by aplnub

Backing up the phone to the cloud has yet to work for me. I have 55GB of space and 43 GB free so this shouldn't be an issue. I plug my phone in every night and it has a wifi connection. I get the "Incomplete" message but no matter if I start it manually or not it never happens.
He is a better man than me. I would have sold.
More weirdness from MS. They should have a better go of it in the mobile phone sector once they get going. I just doubt it will be anything like iPhone or Droid success but I expect they will have ok sales numbers.
I can almost understand T-Mobile piling on (lack of iPhone) but I do not get VZW weighing in. While this is certainly not suicide for VZW or T-Mobile, it doesn't make a lot of friends at Apple. I would not be happy with the filings if I were Apple.I think your second point nails the reasoning behind this.
Affordable is relative and when you consider the first announced TB drives were over $1,000, these are affordable.
And AI does have an article up AND it seems like the Parallels article to me. I have no problem with it.
Probably because as a paid VMWare Fusion customer, I still have not received an email from VMWare about the new release! Thanks for the heads up!
Also ESL people appreciate it and myself which I can't ever get a volume set correctly because a BOOM is megaloud and a conversation is mega quite. It is about time they add this. They need to add them to the movies as well. That is the biggest problem for me.
It doesn't look that way at all. Read their stories when Apple releases a new product or any other stories where new products are released. They are all done the same. Get over yourselves. We come here for the rumors and news, if you can't deal with it, no one is forcing you to stay.
The Lion integration is what I am waiting for. I wonder how the 3D stuff on a virtual Lion install is like? Regardless, I am ready for official Lion support in VMWare and I hope Parallels gets them moving a little faster.