or Connect

Posts by waytogobuddy

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?
First thing I thought.... "Really...??" might of well called it Custard's last stand. Farewell grand labels, farewell....
snappy article once you get past the film on top...
Well Eddie, mine doesn't work. Since 2.01
So, Mobile me is finally working but Here's the dilemma I use POP for .mac/mobile me because I keep Gigs of deleted messages as archive on my Mac. However, I don't like not being 'synced' to what messages I've read, deleted etc. on my Mac and my iPhone. IMAP solves this problem....but (I think) doesn't give me the possibility to 'delete' messages to my mac. any ideas for solutions? I think maybe set up mobile me (again) on my mac as an IMAP (how?) then NOT delete...
How much did your friend pay for the iphone at those data / voice combos?
That Sir, was the first cuss I've put on these boards since 2004. It will be my last. I apologize for it, and feel Rogers deserves every ounce of its intonation, meaning and vileness.
WhatTheF*ck
in other news, Rogers stores stay closed...
I hope this is true. Rogers has clusterfckd itself quite nicely. It's one thing to fork out $400 dollars for a new piece of hardware - but another entirely to fork out 500 every quarter to be able to even use it!, and be locked in for 3 years!!! From what I've seen, I think demand for Canadian iPhone is dying, so its not so much a sanction on Apple's part but a business case on demand (as in Apple's sending phones to where they will actually sell: ROGERS, FYI,...