or Connect

Posts by waytogobuddy

Quote: 11" with DVD burner, Hybrid 64GB Solid State Drive, and 200GB Hard Drive. This thing even has a damn Macbook keyboard and a modem. Wow. No the WOW comes when you see the price, $3999. And then again when you read " external DVD±R/RW DL drive"
Um, shouldn't the headline read "NBC drops television shows from Apple's iTunes" The RDF is waining....
That is absurd. It's almost as if Apple is demanding cold hard cash per month rather than a % of tarrifs.
First they engineer a RDF, now Apple exerts it own gravitational forces! I'd buy stock too....
he's right. on both calls. Apple sucks games. Apple has no reason to change that.
Curious to know why every other country in the entire world is getting the iPhone while Canada does not. Chizen probably stepped down in disgust.
Looking for some advice. Really contemplating grabbing an iphone in the States this week and getting it um, migrated up to Canada, where I would jailbreak.com it and use it towards my existing Rogers account. Pluses 1. If I go this week, Version 1.1.1 will be on the phones on Apple shelves. Meaning I could easily activate etc. in Canada (jailbreakme.com) 2. Rogers Christmas ads are now out. no mention of iphone, lots of mention of competting '8GB phones' 3....
Wonder if they can make use of them as well as Green County students.
I hate that. Our eyes are attracted to light not darkness. when you select a window it darkens, and other windows brighten (to lighter shades) this is very counter intuitive.The window you select to be at the forefront seems to blend into the mess of windows behind as it is darker. Bad design IMHO.Rant overI hope this update doesn't dash my hopes for a a Jailbroken CDN iPhone...
Quicktime 7.3 does that too, if it didn't already, and I don't know if it did or not.[/QUOTE]I hate that. Our eyes are attracted to light not darkness. when you select a window it darkens, and other windows brighten (to lighter shades) this is very counter intuitive.The window you select to be at the forefront seems to blend into the mess of windows behind as it is darker. Bad design IMHO.Rant overI hope this update doesn't dash my hopes for a a Jailbroken CDN iPhone...