or Connect

Posts by waytogobuddy

I hate that. Our eyes are attracted to light not darkness. when you select a window it darkens, and other windows brighten (to lighter shades) this is very counter intuitive. The window you select to be at the forefront seems to blend into the mess of windows behind as it is darker. Bad design IMHO. Rant over I hope this update doesn't dash my hopes for a a Jailbroken CDN iPhone...
I hate that. Our eyes are attracted to light not darkness. when you select a window it darkens, and other windows brighten (to lighter shades) this is very counter intuitive.The window you select to be at the forefront seems to blend into the mess of windows behind as it is darker. Bad design IMHO.Rant overI hope this update doesn't dash my hopes for a a Jailbroken CDN iPhone...
So you're saying its cheaper for me to roam data with American at&t in Canada than going with a Canadian Rogers plan? How does THAT work? Also, I saw a Roger's TV spot yesterday that where the girl wanted "the 8 gig music phone!!!" for Christmas. Problem was, it was a Sony Ericsson. sigh..... FYI Rogers is absolute Shit: Rogers Mobile Internet is your source for: ... Pay-per-use at 5¢/KB when you browse the mobile Internet, e-mail and chat or save every month with...
"We know that Apple has destroyed the music business -- in terms of pricing -- and if we don’t take control, they’ll do the same thing on the video side," Zucker said at a breakfast hosted by Syracuse’s Newhouse School of Communications." Hey NBC: As a member of the demographic you are marketing to, I say Apple corrected pricing schemes. And that was up from zero (i.e. torrents) while taking down hyper-agressive DRM. Welcome to the age where shit media content and shit...
NBC: ""The iPod is only as good as the content on it," he said" ME: Paying fair prices on itunes was good. Take that away. free content I can keep (torrents) are better. And will happily fill ipods. Obvious they are trying to control the distro market, but jsut ain't going to happen. iTunes was also a content aggregator, when will the Media get it?
iPhone in Canada in January? Mother of all that is holy and true. PS. Thank god for wifi in Downtown T.O.
BOOOO!
OMG! apple.com HackED!!!! His Steveness would never..... On a more serious note, does this mean the 'newton' is again mothballed? - If it existed, and was imminent, as AI pointed out, wouldn't AAPL want devs to program for it instead of iPhone/touch? Or possibly it is all a ruse for Feb. release of the newnewton™
Canada for Christmas, Or my Looney is going to Boston (and the iphone dev team)
Apple: Here's a penny for your bricked iPhone.