or Connect

Posts by ClementineOrange

This video brings me back to my father. He was Japanese, and loved doing calligraphy on huge sheets of blank white paper.
good
ads on the watch means the wrist is the product. Apple's walled garden has the unique ability to prevent that from happening. If they restrict the watch to have zero ads under all circumstances then the apple brand watch becomes more desirable compared to android which has no ability to limit ads..
Most record players have rca cables, but operate at a lower level. So you would need a some sort of box to covert the phono signal if you were to use a normal record player. USB record players side step that problem by using an internal ADC.
Two for two! This is the second year in a row the apple holiday ad brought a tear to my eye. I love this song.
These MDs have huge earning potential at US clinics, but instead volunteer to risk their lives to save poor people.  I would say thats pretty cool.
I dont understand this. When a price target is given, is it not customary to attach a date on which by that price is hopefully realized. Is there a date that is implicitly implied?
This was an excellent article. Keep up the good work.
I saw this totally demented review of the IPad from t3 and i though some people would get a kick out of it.  Warning it is slightly grotesque and not for the faint of heart.  However, I could not stop laughing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJb7bfpFiw
Right on Tim Cook!