or Connect

Posts by ClementineOrange

No connection here, but the "Analog stick" isn't a slide stick but more of a slide pad similar to the Nintendo DS as opposed to xbox 360 or dual rumble sticks.  It seems like if you want to make a joystick case, you should have made real analog joysticks that stick out and pivot rather than slide.  I just borrowed a 3DS to play Zelda link between worlds today and I think the only reason nintendo went with the slide pad rather than the joystick is to keep the low profile so...
Shame on me but I did it to an old phone not thinking.  :( Even if a surface is clean and smooth, if the surface is harder than gorrila glass, it will scratch it.  If you look at most phone cases, many have a bevel around the edge that keeps the glass from touching down even if its placed face down.   I wonder what cases will look like for convex screens...   If the display is concave like this bananaphone http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/26/lg-g-flex-hands-on/ then placing...
Convex phone screen is asking for scratches when placed face down on richy ritch's granet countertop. It is more usable for iwatch.
Get Applecare!
Does apple's money have to come back to america to buy the shares if it was to happen, or can apple buy the shares in other currencies without paying import tax?
I used to work in the automotive industry, and they pulled a lot of their best talent from fashion.
Burberry is a pleasure to shop at.  The sales people really know there line much better than other clothing retailers I have seen.  The clothing is very beautiful to look at and remarkable to the touch.
That is great news, but the problem is that just because something is cited, it can be bogus medicine.  For example, there are countless garbage papers that conclude that vaccines cause autism, but modern medicine is under consensus that it doesn't. Apple wont be able to verify the citations as being good science/medicine.  But at least its a start.  I think the government should outlaw junk medicine like homeopathy, chiropractic quackary, etc AND critical thinking should...
Here is a picture of the blackberry optical trackpad for comparison: http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Touch-sensitive-optical-trackpad-Trackball-Mouse-For-Blackberry-curve-9300/517314210.html#
Total garbage, i can't imagine anyone paying 300 bucks for this.   As a gadget junkie, i wouldn't even buy it, I am so disappointing in this.  As an aapl investor I am so relieved to see that the Samsung smart watch is crap.  I am betting on apple (if the are really building a watch will make something worth buying).  I have gadget real-estate on my arm and want something new and awesome to play with.  My only worry is that seeing that samsungs watch doesn't have a...