or Connect

Posts by ClementineOrange

That is great news, but the problem is that just because something is cited, it can be bogus medicine.  For example, there are countless garbage papers that conclude that vaccines cause autism, but modern medicine is under consensus that it doesn't. Apple wont be able to verify the citations as being good science/medicine.  But at least its a start.  I think the government should outlaw junk medicine like homeopathy, chiropractic quackary, etc AND critical thinking should...
Here is a picture of the blackberry optical trackpad for comparison: http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Touch-sensitive-optical-trackpad-Trackball-Mouse-For-Blackberry-curve-9300/517314210.html#
Total garbage, i can't imagine anyone paying 300 bucks for this.   As a gadget junkie, i wouldn't even buy it, I am so disappointing in this.  As an aapl investor I am so relieved to see that the Samsung smart watch is crap.  I am betting on apple (if the are really building a watch will make something worth buying).  I have gadget real-estate on my arm and want something new and awesome to play with.  My only worry is that seeing that samsungs watch doesn't have a...
Apple would not call a LED light a "Strobe".  That is a very different type of light and much better for photos, but not useful for video.
In america, houses have fuses, and bathrooms especially have GFI outlets that have a chance of saving a life in the case of a electrical ground fault via water.
Thanks for labeling it as editorial...
They should hire Karl Lagerfeld to do apple's next event...
If it had any compatibility with eyefi, I would freak out.
This is so blatant.
There is a patch for AOE2x that lets you run it in custom resolutions.  You can skip steam and probabbly run that in wine.