or Connect

Posts by ClementineOrange

This is just beautiful.
I am really looking forward to what Ives has in store. I think he has much of the same "Jesus" power as Jobs did. I really hope we can see him present at a keynote. Maybe now that Scott Forstall is gone he will be more willing to go to the keynote speeches. Plus he is more of a "hunk" than anyone else around.
I like some of it, but not at the cost of functionality. For example the podcast player on iphone5 is less functional. The reel to reel graphics take up space, when there isn't enough space to show the full text of the podcast title which are often very long. http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/technology/technology/2012/11/121101_TECH_nprMostEmailed.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg
Schiller needs some man-spanx.
I like the colors. I am guessing they left the faceplate white to keep the image on the screen from appearing tinted. For example if you had a white image on a blue faceplate, the image would be perceived as tinted yellow. The black/white faceplate should help keep colors being perceived properly.
Some of the wealthy chinese guys at school had freaky pimp pinky fingernails like that.  It seriously grossed me out and I would try and bring it up in conversation with them and they would refuse to talk about it. Gagging on lulz.
The laptop could have been a honeypot...  It will be intresting to follow the story to see the who's who on this list.
adobe having retina support will really help sell the retina laptops.  And creative users with retina laptops will really be annoyed with the way non-retina content looks on the retina displays. So they will be updating the content.   Nearsighted folks rejoice!  I have a pimped out apple retina laptop that i just got today and I really love how retina content looks...   AND retina lightroom on a ssd laptop will really be great.
Kodak is an important company and I imagine they have a really great portfolio of innovation and generations of important imaging scientists and engineers .  They are based out of Rochester, NY with is home of the RIT and the important Munsell Color Science Lab (which Kodak sponsored I had the privilege to visit once).  
Apple patenting more ingenius rectangles...